Green Rush Farmsclones

D Sep 10, 2019

We purchased clones from these people, Steve (the father), and his sons (Brad), and wife Debby. In the beginning they seemed nice, but as soon as you asked questions about the conditions of their clones or inspected them they became defensive and sensitive. I have video and picture proof that their clones are infested with root aphids. Luckily I was able to catch it before it spread to our entire grow area. For those who are not as experienced as we are, that would have become a major issue.

After mentioning this issue to them face to face, and asking to inspect the clones prior to buying them, one of the sons had no issues in doing so. We asked for no refunds, no extra clones etc. we just want to ensure we're not getting infected plants. So the son goes home like a coward, tells his father (after spending nearly 1, 000 with these people on multiple transactions) tells his father we were accusing them of having root aphids so we can get discounts. Then the father Steve decided to blow my phone up as I'm on the road driving back, while on a conference call with a client, and decided to leave a few voicemails calling me an [censored], dick and says [censored] you to me. Mind none of these cowards had this discussion with me face to face.

Horrible business practices, bad product. And delusional and racist people. The [censored] son of his had me labeled as D-Boy in his phone instead of using my name.

clones
clones

• Updated by D-boy · Nov 06, 2019

Green Rush Farms was not the business that conducted this behavior. It was another company. We have investigated the issue and came to that determination. Green Rush Farms have been respectful and amazing with their services. We apologize for the confusion.

• Ub
    Uberpranks Till I Get Fired Oct 21, 2020

Funny the update isn’t a verifiable user, but the original post is . Make me think hmmm