GreatGlam.comRefund

I'm so disappointed with my first purchase at Great Glam. On June 3rd 2009, I ordered 2 dresses from Great Glam for $59.09. When the dresses arrived I noticed one of the dresses was extremely small and there was no way it would fit me. Not to mention it didn't look much like the picture on the website. The item was titled "Brought It" and was $28.80. So I decided to return the dress. It was shipped back on June 15th (still within the time frame of returns) via USPS First Class Mail, still in original shape, unworn, with all the tags still attached. I was told that the item had been received back but I still haven't received the refund as promised and it is now July 26th 2009.
I will update this if the refund is received.

More GreatGlam.com Complaints & Reviews

• Fu
    funj_k Sep 25, 2017

I agree, I have an order placed in June and it was only partially shipped. Can't get them to answer the phone or Chat or my emails to find out current status. They used to be great, what happened? I finally lodged a complaint with the BBB to try and get an answer.

Nordia Wynter Jul 12, 2017

Ordered two months ago, package still has not shipped! Requested a refund for shipping based on the delay was told this "We cannot provide a specific arrival date or refund shipping as Special Order shipping was chosen."

Thank you for choosing Great Glam. Unfortunately, due to a processing issue with our previous manufacturer your order has been delayed and your remaining items are on back order with them which will delay the fulfillment of your order for 4-6 weeks from 6/14. We cannot provide a specific arrival date or refund shipping as Special Order shipping was chosen.

Over the past several months many of you have experienced delays for the delivery of the garments that you have ordered through our online store. You know that Great Glam stands for quality at every level, from the production and design of our garments to the concierge customer service that we guarantee to all our customers, but we understand that this wait time can be frustrating. For that reason, we would like to extend an apology and assure you that we are diligently working to fill your order as soon as possible and will continue to update you as to the status of your shipment. We are currently in the process of changing manufacturers to avoid this delay in the future.

We are extremely grateful for your continued patience and patronage, and we assure you that we are doing everything in our power to address this issue moving forward.

Once again, we apologize for this shipping delay and thank you for your patience and understanding. Finally, thank you for your business. We truly appreciate our customers’ support.

This is by far THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

• Tr
    Tracie Marshall May 25, 2016

Hello all. I have been a customer of great glam for quite some time now. I would say about 10 years. I have bought several dresses from them- nothing else. I will agree that they are not the highest quality, but they are so inexpensive, that is to be expected. I have always loved everything I have gotten and it always fits perfectly. Recently however, I hit a little snag. I ordered 2 dresses that I didn't like when I received them. They were cute- Just didn't look the way I expected on me- So I sent them to be returned. It has been a month since I received the order, and I sent it back the very next day with their shipping label that they provide to you through the website. I am a little annoyed with the time it is taking but am trying to be patient. I will repost when the refund goes through to let you know how long it actually took- as of now it has been 4 weeks. Seems a little long for a return to be processed.

marlenis Feb 24, 2015

i ordered a dress from greatglam last month and stillhavent receive anything!!

• Be
    Besofly Apr 16, 2014

Great glam I'm a potential customer and the reviews are really shady !! Some good some bad but if dishonesty is your moto. Than karma is just around the corner for thieves ...

• Me
    me000 Dec 23, 2013

it was written on the site, any order over $75 will be shipped for free both international and local . my order was up to $79 only for me to receive a note from royal mail that the poster did pay postage fee and dye to that i will have to pay £17.69 which is $28.94. my problem is why should they lie that any other above $75 is free shipping when they know they are not going to do so? i called this hidden charges. and please they should be clear with their customer. no one wants to do business with company whose not loyal. am just gonna call royal mail to return it and will get my money back.

• Li
    littledaddy33 May 17, 2013

Jessybaybee,
    You are so stupid and UN-eduction for using PayPal.

• Je
    Jessybaybee May 17, 2013

Unfortunately, Great Glam was my favourite place to purchase clothing from, but never again. A few months back ( I even blogged about this ) I didn't receive 3 packages (I live in Canada) so since I made the purchases thru Paypal, I opened claims. I tried contacting Great Glam, but they're customer service just told me the packages where on their way. So I did what was my obvious right, I opened claims & I won each case. meanwhile, I was was ordering more items until a few days ago- they refunded 2 orders I made, without reason.

I contacted them, and the next day got an email stating that because of a chargebacks (IE: refunds) on my account, they could no longer fulfill my orders. WTF? I was so angry, so I contacted customer service & explained that it was my right to open claims- I apologized but they kept repeating that it was their 'policy' to take away ordering rights- apparently my claims messed up their business. I find that hard to believe, as people on their Facebook page would often say that items weren't received & that they would open claims- not anywhere does it say on the Great Glam site that this is their policy, not did they ever mention while I spoke to them thru Paypal that my claims would result in this mess. The manager told me they don't even have to publicly post that information- UM, then how are people to know about your stupid policy? they said 'you should have talked to us, & we could have helped you' ...I did, I communicated with them thru Paypal! It took them 3 months to start taking away my ordering rights. I also opened another claim with them about 6 days ago, turns out my neighbour got my package in the adjacent mailbox kept for larger parcels & simply didn't look at who the package was for. She came to my house & gave my parcel back apologizing- no big deal, I removed the claim & 2 days later got that response.

Whew- needless to say, I was so upset. I love most of their clothing & they just didn't give a ###. I had no idea companies could take rights away like that, this is 2013 for gods sake. I hate how they couldn't handle giving back refunds, what was I suppose to do? let them keep my money & not get over $300 worth of clothes?! I spent so much money with them the last 3 years, I'm kicking myself for even ordering with them at all. I mean, what kind of company uses Paypal as a checkout option, but doesn't abide by the rules?! Paypal couldn't even help me, they agreed it was a ridiculous rule- even told Great Glam my account is is excellent standing, but they just didn't care. such a form of discrimination. Around that time, other packages from Ebay & and one from Gojane didn't arrive. Those companies still let me order with them all the time.

Prior to this fiasco, Great Glam was awesome. I got my stuff in 3 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks- never had a customs fee or complaint. I always get compliments on my clothing, & I always praised this site to people. I just don't get why they can't handle giving back money to somebody? they make so much weekly. Ridiculous.

• Mr
    mrodrg Apr 01, 2013

I have been a customer for more than 2 year and love the service and the clothes (sexy). Never has a problem with nothing. I recommended and I don't work for then.

mia0816 Mar 13, 2013

i have no clue what any of these negative reviews could possibly be from. i am a returning shopper after being scared of shopping with them for my first time. i bought my senior year formal queen dress at this site and was terrified bought it three months ahead in case of anything and was shocked and pleased when the dress came in fit and looked perfectly according to the picture. the material was a tad thin but nothing to complain about for the price. although i was scared it might be really see thru and cheap it was not and for the type of material which at any other store at the mall would of been itchy this one was professionally double layered with a silky inside so that it did not itch . very great store fast to deliver also. i am posting this comment because i was a superstitious girl scared to shop there also and trust this site very much now. and it does tell u the fabric material if u are concerned of that.

• Ta
    tamika rodriguez Jan 26, 2013

Someone ordered from the web site greatglam.com with my credit card I want it canciled before its to late I have the police involved and I need someone to please contact me Tamika is my name thank you

• Ys
    yssas Jan 21, 2013

Great Glam is a great online store, I have shopped there so many times it's hard to count, I've never been disappointed, I have also made returns without any problems.
    I will definitely continue to shop at Great Glam.

• Be
    Bellababii Jan 16, 2013

I agree with @DeeNeeBee @MissCM... I've ordered with them a few times and am sooooo glad I did!! I love this site. I've actally not advertised about them to any of my friends cuz they will jump on it!! I like it when everyone is complimenting me on my clothes lol. I always say "I got it in the city"!!!... Anyway... I wish they came out with JEANS and a more casual relaxed look though...:/ hopefully soon...
    Def give it a try!!!

• Ke
    Keisha63138 Jan 16, 2013

I've never had a issue with great glam. I've gotten tons of stuff from love it

• De
    DeeNeeBee Jan 11, 2013

I ordered from Great Glam.com in November 2012. Waited the 30 days and my dresses still didn't come. I sent them an email and they said up to 60 days. So now it has been 60 days and they will no longer reply to my emails. I live in Canada so I can understand it taking longer than the 5-10 days for people in the United States but come on! 60 days. This is such ### I am soo pissed. Thank god I ordered by credit card and can cancel those jerks payment! I would NEVER order from them again and will definitely be telling all my friends to never order from there. P.S as a early 20's female...you just pissed off the wrong girl!

MixedMami Apr 07, 2012

I have ordered 3 dresses and was happy everytime. I love this site and the dresses are to die for. I ordered tons of dereon dresses before finding this site and I am so glad I found it. She always sends a thank you card and a magnet for the fridge.I. love the prices and the dresses always arrives so fast. My friend loves it just as much. I had good experiences and I am also not extremely skinny so I order plus size dress I am juicy so these dresses really compliment my frame. I hope the bad remarks don't stop you from shopping. I can understand the ones who have had a bad experience and the Debit card issue was not cool at all!

• Sh
    shavonnddlacour Oct 18, 2011

still waiting on my ###ing refund its been a month!!!

• Go
    GoinPostal Aug 13, 2011

My daughter bought a dress from there for her 16th bday. It took awhile for it to arrive so I called the number and a representative answered immediately. She said it had been shipped one day after it was ordered. I just knew the item was gone! She said to check with the post office, gave me a tracking number and reassurance that she could do something for me to get another dress if necessary. Turns out the post office delivered the dress to the wrong address!! I finally got the dress but get this...the people who lived there actually OPENED the package CLEARLY addressed to my daughter!! Insult to injury...the people lived around the corner from me and actually knows us. So their intent was to keep the dress for their night out i guess. SOOO SHADY!! Anywho...GreatGlam did nothing wrong and I will definitely be a repeat customer. I also do not work for the company...couldn't make up a story that crazy!!

MissCM Aug 01, 2011

Well I only just ordered from them yesterday and also sent them a message yesterday and it says on there website they would reply within 1 business day and still nothing. So i called the number and it came up with an emergency number, someone that worked at a hospital.. Mhm.. So yeah, I guesse I'm gonna have to wait and find out. If I don't get it I'll reply to this post and tell you.

• Ki
    King Bill Jul 21, 2011

I have bought 10 times from great glam not a problem in 2010 having enough dresses so i stopped ordering i have not bought anything off them in 2011 but great glam insist I have placed another 20 orders without my consent or knowledge I phoned the number on their Webb site to complain and found it disconnected ok the saga continues To make a payment To Great Glam I used A Debit master card on two ocassions they had taken money from my account when asked why on line they said it was like a credit so in the future if I wanted to buy they could deduct from the money they Held I disagreed strongly the money was refunded and they sent a dress that was lovely to say sorry in conclusion their clothes are good value for money but thier customer service stinks.

• Kk
    kkahn Jul 08, 2011

I purchased four things from the website. I was attracted to the styles of the clothes. I recieved it in 4 days! But I didnt like one of the four things I received, so I returned it a day ago, I will post back to see if I got my money back. They seem like a great company, and they do post the return policy on everything so we will see what happens.

• J1
    j 11 May 31, 2011

Well I just got a dress from them and I love it and this was my first time ever shopping there my friend told me she get stuff from them all the time n I was like she was she not telling the truth so I had to try it out for my self n every thing was great

• My
    myquietstorm May 13, 2011

You women are crazy, you possible had a problem with your return because you have worn the garment to the club and sweat it out now you wants to return it, I am a great glam customer and I would not want to buy your sweaty return, so for HYGIENE SAKE, I believe she is doing the right thing, as women, we should always consider HYGIENE FIRST.
    I have been shopping with great glam since 2003 when she just started this company I lived in Missouri I have never had a problem with great glam, every purchase that I had ever made has been a positive one, she always send your order with a thank you card, this is what's wrong with America, they see a young entrepreneur trying to make it all they do is complain and try to bring her down, but its ok for donna karen, versace, dolce & gabbana and all these big name designer to have their own businesses we patronise them by paying too much for their clothes and don't even know wwho these designers are, at least great glam with always thank you for their business. If you think the clothes are worse, then keep it moving, I'm sure you complaining about other trendy stores too, read her clothing profile it say's TRENDY. Do you know what TRENDY clothing is? then stop complaining about the material I'm sure you look at the photo's of her clothing back and front or you need glasses, STOP TRYING TO SABOTAGE STOP STOP STOP
    Thanks
    From Great Glam Loyal customer from Missouri

• Je
    jenno32 Mar 21, 2011

I just ordered recently and stumbled on this site. My order was fine. I ordered "Party Time". Fits/looks great. Fabric isn't the thickest but well worth the PRICE (>$30.00) and received in less than a week to Canada. Even came with a cute little bow and thank you card. I will be shopping with them again. And no, I do not work for them.

• Gl
    glamorous_ME Feb 25, 2011

no offense to anyone.. but they do tell you what the fabric is that the clothes are made of and what do you expect for those prices?! im considering ordering from there but im trying to decide..

• Sw
    sweetcherry Nov 01, 2010

Hey guys watch out. I recently shopped in greatglam.com and I just received my order. They are way worse than you could imagine. Its nothing even close to what is on the pictures. The only positive thing about them is their customer service and fast shipments but other than that, the clothes are worse and not worth the money you spent on them. Please watch out before you purchase.

• Ty
    tyetye Oct 28, 2010

i never shopped there before but im glad you made that comment cuz that website do look look like a scam thanks for the advice.

• Sw
    sweetbabyjewels Feb 17, 2010

or maybe you work there and are trying to save your butt...yeahh in pretty sure thats whats going on ..haha loser; seriously funny ###

• Da
    Danie247 Jan 15, 2010

I shop there all the time and have never had a problem. My stuff arrived on time always and I have ordered from them probably 15 times in the last year i ve returned stuff twice and got a refund pretty fast. My best friend shops there too, shes the one who told me about it and she has shopped there more than me and loves it. They are a huge biz theyre site says they have more than 300000 customers i wouldnt just go by 2 random people(who for allyou know coul be competitors posing to scare people off)

• Un
    unitychicken Dec 24, 2009

wow thanks guys i will not be shopping there

• Ra
    RachelJ Sep 01, 2009

They scammed me out of money also. They shouldn't be in business. They are the worst out there. I lost hundreds of dollars to them.