great vacations nowPackage is a scam

T Review updated:

I received a call from this vacation company and they insisted in purchasing a vacation package which included hotel accomodations in different countries . Costa Rica, Spain and Florida. At first I said that I was not interested, but they insisted and insisted offering better price and I ultimately accepted. I haven't gone om vacation but my major interested was in Florida. I finally decided to go on vacation now and wanted to use the package that I bought last year. I made reservations and when I received the confirmation letter from the hotel and saw all the reviews of this hotel (Calypso Cay Way) all were saying negative things about this hotel of 157 comments I think only two were favorable and I believe is that ask some hotel employees to write something positive. When I called back I ask them for a refund because of all of these bad comments or if did can change this hotel to another one. They also make you take like a 90 hour tour and saying that they will give you 2 theme park tickets . The person that responded to me was rude, unprofessional and a with no manners at all. When they are offering this package they;re the nicest people but when you have a complain they treat like in the worse way . If someone is is going to buy something from this people, please do not let this happen to you. I lost $199.99 . Don't let them convince you. Please go to the hotels website and read all the reviews. They sell you a package that is suppose to be a premium package with good quality hotels and what are they doing is offering cheap hotels so that you have to upgrade to something better and then pay a lot more than the initial package . This is a completee scam do not fall for this. They go also by Preferred Guest Resorts, Summer bay resorts.

• Ca
    cannot Jul 29, 2019

I purchased a really nice, I thought, package from Travel Styles & Getaways which I read is now Great Vacations Now. By whatever name I called to book a vacation that is supposed to be paid for already only to find it will cost me almost the package price again per person. I feel used and abused in the worst way. I am 77 and feel totally robbed and lied to. How do they do that to people?