Grants360.comunauthorizied money withdrawal

On 3.04.09 I was on the internet. Filed application with Grants360.com/kit. The advertisment read $1.89 for information on all to obtain governments grants. NO WHERE DID I AUTHORIZED Grants 360 to withdrawl $38.41 from my Bank Of America account. I would not have gone through with the online payment had I SEEN THE $38.41 PRICE TAG!!! So a total amount withdrawn from my Bank Of America cheking account is: $40.30!!!
I am very upset with this company and any and all compaines who scam hard working American's out of their hard earned money. I want FULL MONEY RESTITUTION if at all possible.
Thank You.

• Moe Bedard Aug 14, 2010

Hello Bruce and Richard,

My name is Moe Bedard and I know who is behind the scam.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Grants 360, but I am certainly not surprised. You are one of thousands of victims. I know who is behind the scam and am filing a class action and criminal lawsuit. Please contact me if you are interested in being a part of this class action and putting these crooks out of business so others do not also get scammed. We all have to help one another by standing up against these crimes and crooks.

These same people are now attacking me and also spreading lies to discredit me on the internet. They MUST be stopped.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. If you are not interested in a lawsuit, then if would be so kind to write a written statement of how you were scammed for the criminal investigation, then that would be great.

• Ri
    richard dawn Apr 12, 2010

haley grant is a rip off they have taken my money and i not recived any thing in return there phone number is a fake and theres is no way to get your money back from them

• Br
    Bruce pendlay Mar 24, 2010

I was charged to "login" and the login process will not work, I contacted there "support" and everything they said to do, didn't work. Also, the phone # they offer is not a working number.

• Na
    Namie Dec 08, 2009

I should have read this site before giving my 1.95 to grant360 as I just went through exactly the same thing. I got charged the 57.61 and when I filled out the refund request they only will offer me a partial refund of 41.71!
    Anyone knows who I would go to to get my full refund?

• Ca
    Casey MacKenzie Nov 24, 2009

The same thing happened to me, Leilani! I was lead to believe the $57.61 was a one-time fee and not a revolving charge. I was also hit with a $1.72 "foregin transaction fee". I just called them personally at [protected] and cancelled it. I am also going to refute the charge on my credit card. This site is a hoax!

• Co
    cocobolo Oct 29, 2009

Good grief Charlie Brown! Are these crooks still ripping people off with this scam! Any of you who are still being duped need to put your claims into the hands of the authorities. Try contacting your local police department and ask them where you can file a legal complaint regarding internet fraud. For that is what this is - in spades.
    The new FTC rules will brand these people as out and out criminals, and I strongly urge anyone who is still fighting with these thieves to get a complaint filed with the FTC immediately. They have a lot more pull than any of us.
    Hopefully, these thugs will get caught and be sent to jail, sooner rather than later.
    And how did any of you pay? If you paid by Visa you can get help from them. Plus, some of the other payment processors have help available.
    Don't let them get away with this highway robbery!

• Su
    Suzie Taber Oct 28, 2009

I had the samething happen to me. I am really unhappy and want my money back!!! I don't need this, it is hard enough the way things are now then you have company's that take your money without asking. I would have never agree to pay that price that is almost three boxes of diapers for my child. I want my money back!!!
    Suzanna

• Bl
    Blanca E. Oct 12, 2009

I also was charged 57.61 only i was charged on 10/12/09. I thought i could actually get some money to pay for the rent but all i got was 57.61 taken away. I want my money back right away.

• Fr
    froggie0724 Sep 21, 2009

Jason,

I too was duped..I have emailed [email protected] numerous times. I was charged the $1.95 which I understood. I was then charged an additional $57.61 on 9/12/09. I called that day and cancelled. I received cancellation# 3631378. I was told to wait 3-5 business days to receive my refund. It is now 9/21/09 which is the 6th business day. I have called [protected] and have only received a run around. On 9/15/09, I had $1.15 and $.03 taken out of my acct. Due to all of this, I have now received three $25 NSF fees thru my bank. My bank has waived one of them, but that is all they can do.
    I would just like my refund. I filled out the refund request form on 9/12/09 and emailed it in.
    This is very frustrating because customer service does not help me at all. They tell me all they can do is escalate my concern to the refund dept. and that I will need to wait. I have emailed [email protected] atleast 4 or 5 times and have only received one response stating I could receive a partial refund of $41.61. If this is what I need to do, so be it. I am done and do not want any further charges deducted from my mastercard/debit card.

Laura

• Da
    DanaGilbert Sep 14, 2009

PLEASE READ ABOUT **Grants360.com** Internet Scam Charge money for no product
    I paid $1.95 processing fee for 24 hour access to free website Grants.gov. The sign up page said that I would be getting a conformation e-mail and if is isn't in my inbox then check my spam folder. After the 24 hours without cancellation they would charge me $57.61 for a grants kit. I decided that I didn't want to be charged $57.61 for what they offered so not getting their conformation e-mail I thought I was on one of there sites and responded to customer service via e-mail to cancel my order. I called the bank and they said they just removed the money out of my account so I got the number [protected] and requested my money back. I had to go to another web site and fill out a refund request form. They sent me back an e-mail stating that the web owner will only give me back partial of the money $41.61. I asked why I didn't receive any conformation via e-mail with no response back and I now know why. If you google the web site then there are nothing but complaints about this company. My bank said once the money is out of pending status then call back and file a claim for fraud. I also will file a complaint with [redacted].com. I would like everyone that has been scammed by this web site to join me in filing a complaint with Complaints Board, [redacted].com, BBB, FTC, and The Attorney Generals Office. Also please join the class action law suit with Abingtonlaw.com. Lets shut this site down.

• Do
    DON'T GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE Aug 04, 2009

My name is Josie,

And my complaint is that I could NOT even get into the web page, the user name, NEVER WORKED or the pass word. After I paid the $1.95 I tried for three days then they charged another $57.27 from my credit card and decided to tried again and still NOTHING!!! People like this should not take advantage of people some of us REALLY NEED the help!!! AND THIS IS PUTTING EVERYTHING NICELY!!!

• Le
    LEILANI LUKELA Jul 28, 2009

They require $1.95 for access to their website and they require 24 hour cancellation but yet when I checked my
    bank on 7/25 which was the same day I ordered their program, they had already charged my account and the amount showed "pending". Grants360 charged me an additional $57.61 plus the amount of 1.95. They do not give you the
    24 hours they claim and I want my $57.61 credited back to me. I called them back to request a refund and one of their
    representatives in their call center hung up on me. I certainly do not want to do business with these type of people and
    Grants360 certainly does not give out the 24hours to make cancellations as they say.

aruna May 05, 2009

i dont want to couninue can u plz refund me

regards aruna

aruna May 05, 2009

oh pleaze can u plz refund my money

aruna May 05, 2009

i just want my money back which u never informed me.

• Co
    cocobolo May 02, 2009

I wonder if Jason would be kind enough to tell me why I was offered $25 and $40 back instead of the full amount? Is this simply another way of taking the unsuspecting public for a ride? I realize now I should not have accepted that offer, as that still leaves $30 or so of my money in their hands for absolutely nothing.
    These sorts of deceptive marketing practices really must be outlawed. There are far too many of them going on these days. Buyer beware I suppose.

• Iv
    ivana83 Apr 23, 2009

same thing happened to me as well. Grants360.com are bunch of croocks and thiefs . Who authorizes them to withdraw money from our bank accounts? User Id - [email protected] ----waiting on full refund

• Ge
    george berko Apr 20, 2009

I understand that was only one charge of $1.95 but i was charge $57.61 and $38.21 i allready call to cancel this program and im trying to get my money back my reference # is 2019416 please helpe me with this misinformation, thank you for your atention in this mater...

Jason Apr 15, 2009

Hello golden_touch4u (Tammy)

I have just checked and made sure your account was canceled. Your one charge was declined and we have taken it upon good faith and refunded your 38.12. Please just give it a few days and it should reflect on your account. Feel free to call up and speak with any agent and they will confirm this has been done for you.

Regards,
    Grants 360

Jason Apr 15, 2009

This has been processed and I have sent you an email Tarra. The only thing now is you need to allow the banks to process the refund which should take 3-5 banking days

Grants 360

• Tp
    Tpessoa Apr 14, 2009

user248239 want my 38.21 back. i only agreed CLEARLY to 1.95 thank you. and ONLY recd a reciept of 1.95 nothing about addit. charges.

• Tp
    Tpessoa Apr 14, 2009

I as well have sent a message to you and would like a responce ASAP this is an outrage. I would like my account refunded as well as a confirmation e-mail sent to me of my canceled account I was given by Jaine at 8:55 pm a confirmation # of 2018194 I want to make it clear that I will NEVER see GRANTS360.com on my account again.

• Go
    golden_touch4u Apr 13, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me - 4/13/2017. I'm a single mother & disabled Navy veteran who is trying to get on her feet after being discharged from the Navy. How can you run a site with misinformation & outdated materials and yet keep running up our charges? I want a full refund of my money and also, I had better not find anymore charges on my card...I have enough on my plate without having some company knowingly taking money from me.
    My user ID is: user239994 - $1.95 + 38.41 was charged. Make sure I'm fully deleted from your list - I don't want any mail or emails - I just want my money and sanity back.

Jason Apr 12, 2009

Hi Josh,

Our records also now indicate you have been issued a FULL REFUND as of 04-06-2017 at 2:56pm

This is one day after you posted this complaint. So apparently you were just not happy with the process. For this we do apologize, but you did make a post here After you called us and were notified that you have been given a FULL REFUND.

If you have other information contrary to this I invite you to contact me direct. We trust this matter has been settled.

Grants 350

Joshpiel80 Apr 07, 2009

Well like many other people I got taken for $95.82 more than the $1.95 that they said I would be charged. I was looking for a grant to help me get started with the small business I have opened, and I came to this site called grants 360.com I read through the web page it seemed like just what I needed to get started with filing for a grant. I never buy online but again this seemed to be a good start for me, they say they will send you out a grant kit all you have to pay is the s&h 1.95 I checked my bank account and they took out the 1.95 + 38.21 so I called and they said they would cancel the order and refund the money, now two days later I checked my account again and they took out another 57.61 I call grants 360 again and got hung up on by 2 different people, but before I was hung up on they said I will get my money back in 3 - 5 days. I doubt that will happen because I goggled grants 360 and found hundreds of people that have wrote complaints and said they never got there money back. I guess lesson learned and I will never do something like that again before doing a little research first. I ended up going to bank and had to cancel my debit account. I don't understand how they can keep doing this..

Jason Apr 05, 2009

Hello Norma,

I have send you a message as well. Please just let me have your userID and we will take care of this for you right away.

Grants360

Jason Apr 05, 2009

Hello,

I am working with Grants 360. I am sorry if this has caused you any problems. First though I would like to say that the Terms and Conditions are clearly stated on the website like all websites must or should have to do proper business on the web. I am sorry if this was not fully read or understood, but it is posted there twice before you sign up just to make sure. Either way I would like to help you with this ASAP. Please post your userID and we will be glad to refund your funds ASAP.

Grants360.com

Norma McPherson Apr 04, 2009

I"m going though the same thing right NOW. How can they sleep at night they have you believe that it ONLY one price than charge you another.