Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner Refill CartridgesUnable to find refill cartridge

I am unable to find refill cartridges for the Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner. Has the company started remaking this product? If so, where can it be purchased?

• Pr
    Prosperous1 Sep 01, 2009

AGREE, because I find myself in the same boat. It seems that when this company comes up with something else, the former is forgotten. This should not be because the consumer has made an investment in the product. I too, would like to know where the Go Mop Refill can be purchased, because the mop is not usable without the refill. HELP.

• Pr
    Prosperous1 Sep 01, 2009

Update! I looked at the refill can and found a contact number for the company being that my mop is in excellent conditon with no refill. Although the product has been discontinued, customer service was very nice. Please contact the company and state your position, you might be pleasently surprised at the outcome, they are very considerate people. I was super pleased with the response given to me.
    Blessings.

• Im
    IMREALLYUNLUCKY Sep 12, 2009

I threw my refil bottle away and do not have the contact number for the company. Does anyone have that number? HELP

• Ti
    TiffanyVK23 Mar 18, 2010

1-800-558-5252

• Pe
    Peter-Philip Jan 05, 2011

Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner, the 500 grams container can be used to replace "Grab-it GO Mop 567 g " cartridge. It is the Pledge Bonus pack with 40% more than the standard size. This Pledge Can is approx. half an inch shorter than the cartridge.
    This is what I did:
    1- I cut a plastic cup that comes with Tide "he" Detergent container. I used the bottom part of the cup to extend the new Pledge Can.
    2- I removed the blue plastic cover from my old "Grab-it GO Mop" cartridge and replaced the regular yellow cover of the Pledge Can. It snaps on very easy. Both Cans have the same diameter but spay in different directions.
    My old mop is in excellent condition and back in service.

• Vi
    Viola Swamp Jan 23, 2014

Same problem . . . where to buy replacement for Grab-it Go Mop Floor cleaner cartridge/can? Frustrating . . .

• Vi
    Viola Swamp Jan 23, 2014

Still looking . . . will try Peter-Philip modification. Thanks!

• Di
    Diane Leblanc Bissonnet Mar 06, 2016

I too love my go mop for my ceramic and porcelain floors. Cannot find refill cans. I am tired of buying products and they discontinue the refills. To me this is pressure selling...forcing the purchase of a new product which of course will also be discontinued. I am disappointed with this long and outstanding Company. Not on the consumer side.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices