Government Sholinganallur Taluk OfficeChange of Name in Free Patta plending more than a year

Free Patta issued for my area Neelangarai (Bharathiyar ngr) on 10-02-09. For my home the name was wrongly entered the mistake done by the survey pupils. Hence, To change name I given proper complaint on 12-03-2009. But there is no response. The clerk Mrs. Kalyani from sholinganallur taluk office maintain the documents. When ever I enquirer about my Patta, She always ask me to come next week, after ten days.. like that today [protected]) nearly a year gone She ask me to come next month. I don't know what to do those pupils and how to get my document. Kindly somebody help to me?

• Su
    Sureshkumarr Jun 24, 2010

We residents if Pallikaranai absolutely agree with your complaint.
    Patta transfer poses a herculian task.
    More than 100 visits.The Thasidar, DT, land surveyors and clerical staff have formed a ugly clout to extract hard earned money as bribe.