Government of Tamil NaduNon receipt of ration card

K

I applied for Ration Card on transfer from Pondicherry... submitted surrender certificate and all nec docs on Dec 2006. No word yet from Tamil Nadu Govt... and the employees are so callous to give me any clue of my card...

Pl do something

Madhavan May 15, 2008

Dear Sir,

we are facing sever voltage problem in Buddhar street, East Tambaram, Chennai. We ahve made several complaints to TNEB, East Tmabram but we ahve yet to receive any response.

We are receive very low voltage, which results in frequent failure of Tubelights and fans.

None of our Airconditioners are working in Buddhar street.

Hope concerned will take corrective measure

Rgds
    Madhavan

• He
    Hema May 19, 2008

Dear Sir,

Am working with IT concern in Thoraipakkam and takes share auto from thiruvanmiyur to office as buses are crowded.

But this share auto people are not charging in a constant way, each day they are telling something and if we disagree to that amount they are speaking very badly and scolding us in bad words.

please take some steps and bring some rules that they should charge this much amount for this distance and please put some rules so that if they dont they will be punished.

• Ka
    karthi May 28, 2008

Respected Sir,

Am karthi (Surname) from coimbatore division. am a Student, my dream is to become a SOILDER. But unfortunattely i have failed in medical test in it few years back. but i like to do some thing to my country and for our pupils. mostly with in these days in our city the crime rate increases. i'll give you some of the informations about the illegal contractors which i heard from my people and friends. will you explain me how to do this complaints, to whom can i send these things...

I hope to hear from u soon...

• De
    dennis Jul 21, 2008

Dear Sir,
    i applied for a new ration card more than 1 year back and i regularly visit the dept to enquire about it.
    inspite of giving all the correct and necessary documents i still didnt recieve my ration card and also the people incharge dont respond well .
    I am very much upset and i surely want to take this to the next level and get atleast the answer why ?? there is a delay .
    kindly do the needful.

sathya Jul 24, 2008

we need a bus from korattur to mountroad and korattur to thiruvanmuyir, and korattur to thambaram and korattur to redhils this type bus routes we need bcoz we are getting very hungry so as soon as please provied this those routes

mahesh Feb 01, 2009

Respected sir,

I am a student of IFET college of Engg gangarampalayam po villupuram Tamil Nadu, the govt ordered leave for all the educational institution in the state. But our college not following it. I request you to take necessary action and save the life of the students.

Thanking you,

mahesh Feb 01, 2009

QUICK RESPONSE

raja Feb 13, 2009

Respected sir,
    we are from namakkal in tamil nadu. in my area AMS engineering college is there, in that some illegal works are running with using girls so in this you only take step for this and stop this illegal work.
    This work running by the person["MAHESH"&"RAMESH" AND HIS GROUP] mobile no of this group leader : [protected]

• Pr
    PRADEEP CHRISTY Jun 29, 2009

Readers,
    Even i do have the same problem. The tamilnadu govt is really poor in handling documentations. crores of money are allocated for electronic conversion of the documentations and still the condition is very poor. I applied in the month of feb 2009, and whenever i have to go to the ration card office (villivakkam), they say that its being sent for printing for the past two months. Will it take two months for a card to get printed after all the verification and other formalities got over. The email addresses of the state ministers and other deligates are useless. It seems they check those mails and take action only when a threat mails reach their inbox. otherwise, they just delete all the mails sent to them. Not even a acknowledge ment is sent for our complaint.
    We the people are helpless except to shout that we are indian citizens and the officials think that we are indian officers and both will continue the same things.

• Sh
    Shivanathan Sep 22, 2009

Dear Sir,
    i applied for a new ration card at Theni more more than 1 year back and i regularly visit the dept to enquire about it with Reg no: 7766.
    I am very much upset and i surely want to take this to the next level.
    I also complained the same at the collector office before one month but waste. I dodnt know further to whom I should contact to get my Ration card.

kindly do the needful.
    Thanking you in advance
    [protected]@yahoo.com

SAHAJ VLE DHARMAPURI Oct 02, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am from Dharmapuri District, I had taken SAHAJ e-Village limited, Manager Kathiresan telling it as Govt service centre but there is no works . Now they are taking 50% of the income to the company and also bank manager is torturing us to pay the loan but SAHAJ corporate didnt take any steps with out investment they taking the share and the manager of sahaj in Dharmapuri getting the monthly pay of Rs.45, 000/ month,
    So corporate and govt have to take some steps to save around 160 members. They had told at the starting stage corporate and the govt will pay 50% of the rental, current bill and the Net bill. still now they didnot gave single rupeee for those purpose our monthly income with in 50 rupees.SAHAJ team in Dharmapuri is not doing well and also they should not responding properly, govt, SAHAJ corporate and press have to solve the problem.

Regards,
    SAHAJ VLE

• Ak
    akashchopra Apr 09, 2010

Dear Sir,

My name is kumar, last few months i am going to my ration shop, every time i look 1 or 2 unnesecery persons are sit in the ration shop.
    regular ration card holders ask anything, the ration billing person, the shop incharge & suplier every one asking we have only leser stocks
    in my hand so i provide 50% foods give today & balance 50% receive month end time. ( Example : Govt give 20kg rice every month but shop person give only 10kg ) at the same time billing person write the ration card, the card holder receive the 20kg rice.

I remember the unwanted person & Shop person both are joint and sale the rice at black market, I try to collect the detailes of the unwanted peoples both are have a fast food centres at the same area, he purchase the rice and polish the rice mechine and supply our Customers. please try to take any action about the persons. Please cheak the ration shop as your guidline.

The Ration Shop detailes given below.
    T U C S, R.A.Puram, 3 & 4, Chennai - 18

Regards
    Kumar

• Ks
    Ksmganesh Apr 29, 2010

I got love marriage for a past Oct'09... From that date itself i am trying to get Ration card in chennai Corporation also VoterID(for my wife) and Name change to my wife name required.

Nothing i can't to do here... Even where ever go they required for a identy like ration card or Voter id...

So i Dont know how shall i bring out from our TN Governent.
    Kindly Help me please.

Chennai - 78

• Ha
    hassan voice Jun 23, 2010

Respected Sir,
    I would like to give a new suggestion about government and non government companies activities. Nowadays the many foreign companies is coming to our country. We are living as different religion person in this country. In many companies do not give the religion freedom to employees. I mean employees as a muslim he can not perform their prayers in masjid or prayer hall. Because, the muslim people should perform the five times prayer at everyday. So this facilities are not giving by most of companies. So please any step for this problem to get the solution.

raaj123 Aug 05, 2010

Mr.Ganesan is working as Assistant Engineer in Jeeva nagar area and he is working with his own fashion and treating the public as like fools. If we are going to approach for any service, he is taking advantages and he is not doing anything but we need to go and come to his office as regular duty. Like this activities are happening for long period without any result .finally, he is starts his demand as like bribe, which is very huge amount, those who are not pay that amount he is refusing to do his job. He is not available at visting hour’s .he only likes to speak the people who are willing to give his demand amount.

• Dr
    Dr V Kumar Sep 16, 2011

I observe that using the name of temple and hoisting flag for temple, in many places, especially in Chennai, blaring loudspeakers deafening the ears are a common scene. They do not maintain the stipulated time for using loudspeakers in public places (nor do they obtain permission for doing so) and the noise level is also sickening. Elderly people, kids, studying children and almost every one is affected. Adding this pain, after 11pm they start bursting crackers almost upto 1.30 in the midnight. I wish the Government puts a fullstop to this and bring peace to the citizens.

• Aj
    ajithkumar.p. Dec 12, 2011

Dear Sir,
    My village name is Eraviputhoor, in Agastheeswaram taluk, Kanyakumari Dist.In our panchayat power is fully immorally controlled by three members now& at the time of panchayat election also, whose are Vinayagam(contractor), Subramaniapillai(Bill collector), Vallinayagam(water pump operator). Main reasons are
    1)they are working in this panchayat more than 15 years, therefore the work allotment is decided by them and got govt money in wrong way.
    2)The president is winning in immoral way by the use the above three members, therefore he is audit for them, also he is uneducated.
    3) the above three members always sit in this office and use this as like bar
    upto 9 p.m.
    4)another one thing the three above members are same cast & THICK RELATIONS.., also it create cast problems.
    so kindly give transfer for two members & cancel the license of Vinayagam, he is now stop his one work for the reason cheating the GOVT
    PLEASE SAVE MY VILLAGE. do not give my details
    THANK YOU.

Sir,

• Pr
    praveen kumar.s Jan 22, 2012

i want to open the tneb online payment account and i want to know the consumer number of me

• In
    indian1947 Jan 31, 2012

the traffic policemen on duty at the ICF signal are not regular in their work. they are busy only in catching two wheelers who are without helmets rather than controlling the traffic. already they are waiting to get money from public and now with the new rules for driving implemented, it is more worse. today the signal at ICF didint work but still instead of controlling the traffic they were busy catching only two wheelers without helmets. also they are drinking behind the temple space near the signal during their duty time, later in the evening around 8 pm. as government has laid rules for public to obey traffic signals, so do should be for traffic police like if they are on their cell phones during their duty time, they should be charged, if they are not in full uniform they should be suspended, if they drink during duty time they should be taken away from their job. a rule is a rule for all, so every individual should obey traffic rules. hope there would be response for the above, if not the actions will be photographed.

• St
    sturatna Feb 09, 2012

Respected sir, i'm a student pursuing 12th standard. i'm from namakkal dt.. we are facing a powercut of 15 hours a day .today my board practical exam. ppl like us cant study with this power cut. please do us something needfull :'( :'(..our board exams are coming soon.its a turning point in every student's life.so please sir help us to study .
    thankingyou

• Eh
    ehthishammimam Apr 05, 2012

Respected sir,

we are from Islamiah college vaniyambadi students.
    we need a laptop for our study because we are studying bca (bachelor
    of computer application).laptop for our ignou student very important
    and also studying regular classes.we are from very poor and middle
    class family, our class all students are doing part time which is the income
    to pay the college fees.we can't bought a laptop so please help us and kindly
    request you please gave laptop to our ignou students please do any thing and
    arrange the laptop for our students.

thanking you,

your obediently
    (islamiah college of vaniyambadi students(ignou))

Ranjith89 Jun 03, 2012

Hello Sir
    I'm Ranjith
    I worked in a company in madhya pradesh.. but that company cheating me.. company taken my money also ...i want to give a notice to office.what is the procedure pls give me some ideas

• Th
    thiru kumar.s Sep 07, 2012

Respected sir,
    I am working in Tidel park in Chennai . i am stay in chepam i will travel in chepam to thiruvanmiyur in electric train the RBF POLICE is fully trcher in passenger 1 day i will travel in train the RBF police is check the my train thicket the train is moved i ask my ticket the police is not isu my ticket
    Ainu Kata neingka footpo travel pain ta soinaka but na train la inside irukum kumbiea pedceiruintan aavaing ronga case podurainga ethenla na office poga mudela aathu mutm Elma 200rupee fine cutnen mobile la switch off puni vaing kudurainga iethali na yarodum conduct puina mudela nan egmore la irura cort fine kuta suinainga fine kutna recet aathum kuduka matingrainga so neiga ietha parthu actten aduinga sir,
    thanking you sir

• Uc
    Ucetian Aug 23, 2013

This news is about the university college of engineering tindivanam, melpakkam 604001, it is the part of anna university.hostel mess provide the food for hostel students.last twodays the students affected by headache, stomach pain, fever, more than 200students affected by this problem.but dean doesnt take any action.college water also dirty.so kindly visit our college, and solve the problem.save students life.

• Mi
    mithul krithick Jan 20, 2014

i'm manojj my problem is salem bus corporation. they are very bad. they run lots and lots of special. they are always empty, diesel goes waste. please see solution to my problem soon.

saravana3047 Feb 18, 2014

Dear sir,

I am saravana karthikeyan. i have worked deusa technologies vadapalani. its a software company. i have worked 1yr in this company but its is not a registered company. they won't give 2 months salary to me. i m affried to complaint this.
    many of members affected due to this company.. pls tack any action to this company.

• Ha
    harikaran Apr 02, 2014

Dear sir,
    i am gnanamani educational institutions. This colleges more of fees paid breakage amount sem 450.more of poor familys students are angry this colleges.colleges fees not paid to fine for one day 100 rupees.

• Ve
    VENKATARAMAN SUBRAMANIAN Jul 22, 2014

I HAVE TWO SUGGESTIONS TO THE CM OF TAMIL NADU TO GET APPRECIATION FROM PUBLIC AT LARGE.
    1) Chennai and other towns in Tamil nadu are very hot for about 9 months in a year. Please put pandals and maintain the in many of he important Roads. If difficult, restrict it to a few roads. On the remaining roads, pls put up pandals on the platforms. People will praise the CM and the Government.. I request the CM to implement the above.

2)Please open more of Amma water, Amma Medical shops, Amma Vegetable Soaps. Government should also introduce Amma Toothpaste, Amma tooth brushes, Amma Reading glasses, Amma Hearing Aids, Amma Sarees, Amma chudidhars, Amma fans, Amma bulbs, Amma tube lights, Amma soaps (bath), Amma soaps(washing blue soaps), Amma Tea powder, Amma Coffee powder, Amma tooth powder, Amma refined oil. I request the CM to implement the above.

• Ba
    balarama s Jun 12, 2015

Hello sir, i am a college student, the tamil nadu electricity board to provide the farmer electronic service my father
    s.balaraman .the service material also bought the TNEB department and the TNEB employees to start the service working the two
    strong height ( kambam )stand, but the electrical line throw the four land way to stand designation point of my father land, that the land persons band (stop) the electronic service working and the TNEB not response the issues, please to consider the complaint and solve the issue, my father totally submit the all records TNEB bill details.
    please, i need help sir..
    address:
    pincode 632505,
    phone number:[protected]

• Kp
    KPNarasimhan Jul 25, 2015

I am from West Mambalam, Chennai. I lost my TUCS ration card. What is the procedure for getting duplicate ration card.

• Ku
    Kumar2116 Aug 27, 2015

Hi Sir, Need a info how to complaint against the revenue inspector who is misusing his power in Tirukovilur district. and getting bribes, hence i need to complaint against him, could you please help me how to proceed to file a compliant against him, This wil lead a bad impression on good government employees, we need to get rid off such people from the service to clean the corrupted system please help on this.