Google *Line CorpUnauthorized credit card charges

D

I had been charged on my debit card 43 times for the amount 8,44€, one time for 4, 18€ and one time for 48, 85€. Together it was 415,95€. If was charged in currency of IDR on 3.february 2017.
The payments was not authorized by me. My credit card wasn't stolen and I dont know what GOOGLE *LINE Corp is. Please check it and pay back the the total amount ASAP to my bank account, because I had to cancel my credit card. Is look like somehow have my debit card information. I can't understand how that is possible, cause I never used my card online for Line Corp. Im sending you photos - screens of my bank account - there you can see the charges.

Please help me ASAP!!! Thank you very much.

• Ju
    Julieamelinda Jan 17, 2021

Same thing happened to me.. Started from dec 18 2020 until Jan 5 2021. I contacted my credit card as I had several piddley small Transactions from .40cents to $5 Totaling around $50! My credit card company is issuing me a new card and crediting the $50 back... if anyone has any charges on their cards from google line Corp please contact your credit card company right away!!

• Am
    Amy Jo Jackey Jul 20, 2020

Is there some way to contact Google *Line Corp? If so how?

• Re
    Rere Davis Jan 07, 2020

The same thing is happening to me. I've had to cancel my card. How do I prevent this from happening again and also how do I get my money back. Thanks for any info you can give me.
    R. Davis

• Ro
    roland gashaj Oct 05, 2019

The same thung happen to me . Please help me what to do

• Ro
    Rodolfo Gomez Ahumada May 13, 2019

Buenas tardes, me han realizado un debito a mi tarjeta de credito sin mi autorizacion OCHO (8) montos de 4, 14 dolares cada uno, un total de 37 dolares. Solicito se me reintegre este monto ya que yo no he autorizado ni comprado.
    Titular 25/04/2019 25/04/2019 TOTAL TITULAR 0.00 +37.26
    Saldo Actual en $: +9871.14 Saldo Actual en U$S: +37.26

he realizado el reclamo a Google Play llamando desde ARGENTINA al [protected], donde debo esperar una respuesta dentro de los 7 dias. Espero por favor se solucione esto pronto.
    rodolfo gomez
    Posadas Misiones
    Argentina

• Wo
    Wong Meng Heng Apr 03, 2019

GOOGLE*LINE Corp/Unauthorized credit card charged :—
    Please help me check that I had been charge on my debit card 9 times for the amount $6.08 ($6.08 X 9 = S$54.72)on the 30 March 2019.the payment was not authorized by me.My credit card wasn’t stolen and I don’t know what GOOGLE*LINE Corp is .Please check it and pay back the total amount ASAP to my bank account, because I cant under how that is possible, cause I never used my card online for Line Corp. I’m sending you photos- screens of my bank account- there you can see the charges.please help me ASAP!!!Thank you very much.

• Ju
    Juliand Apr 07, 2017

Same happened to me! I think they are using the google store to copy your credit card info when you entered to pay for other service not related to google! They are Chinese scam company hacking your info from the google browser! BEWARE! contact google ASP! also the cyber crimes division in your country!

• Ky
    kyo chan Apr 11, 2017

@Juliand so how u do that

• Gu
    Gustavo Soares Feb 14, 2017

the same just happened to me!! I called my credit card operator and they said I have to contact Google! Like how the hell am I supposed to do that?!