Gomystore.infoNot sure if all this is legit

M

Not sure if all this is legit, but their "secure" payment page "http://www.secure.wedopay.net" claims to be secure but the site does not have the classic "httpS:" or a secure indicator in the bottom right of the browser window. I almost gave up my credit card.

• Ho
    Home 1127 Oct 01, 2018

I placed an order weeks ago and money was taken out of my account but no information about when my order will be shipped. After several emails I was told it’s in the process?? I’m thinking I was scammed. Any idea if I can get my money back.

• Cj
    Cjc451 Dec 12, 2018

@Home 1127 Has anyone gotten a defund ?

• Br
    BrittanyM Nov 10, 2011

Did you ever get your order? I'm thinking about buying something through this and I'm concerned.

• Kb
    kbk1234 Apr 19, 2011

Its been three days, and my tracking number does not work.. Im starting to get worried because I never received and estimated delivery date. Kinda of upset because I thought It was the legit site. Ugh! this is so stomach turning

Cherijon Apr 07, 2011

Well I did, and never got my order? What should I do?

Cherijon Apr 07, 2011