GoMow.comPoor Service

L

I have never received such poor service as I did from gomow.com. I used them for their convenient billing option but soon found out that the owners focus on quantity not quality when it comes to providing lawn service. The men they hire to perform the lawn maintenance get paid $5/house and therefore do not do a good job. They come to your house and are there less than 5 minutes! When I called to complain the owner frankly didn't care and said he would talk to the guys. Well after 3 complaints I cancelled service, and again the owner could care less that I was canceling service, DID NOTHING to make it right.

Josh Grieswell Jul 30, 2008

I am the owner of Gomow.com and I assure that as a business owner I take all issues and customer complaints personnelly. Mrs. Clevelands negative experience she had with Gomow was during the fall in which her complaints were in regards to excessive leaves in the backyard. We did ask the crew to spend some extra time (No Charge) cleaning the leaves one week and when they returned on the next visit there were just as many leaves as before. Our lawn service rates ($27.00 Average) are based on an allotment of time and if we exceed that time we do have to charge additionally.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices