Golden Eagle LeasingCredit card machine

I had an account with this company. . . They said i could only talk 2 1 person about the account. . The person told me that i owed more than my invoice that was sent 2 me and wouldn't give me the information 2 send the equipment back. She then pressed a phone button in my ear 4 at least 10 mins. I calld back askd 4 a supervisor without no jhelp. . I talkd 2 another unhelpful individual who the told me off. . I had 2 trick him in order 2 get the information needed. .

• Te
    TERRI WEISZ Oct 30, 2008

We signed a 48 month lease on june 2, 1998
    While reviewing books we noticed that lease continued past 48 months could not be stopped on banks end unable to reach company and have paid $4197. 60 for a credit card machine that is only about $200. 00.

• Sh
    Sharon Ricciardi Nov 12, 2008

If this was the mob they would call it extortion.

Why and how this company could continue to get away with taking money from peoples bank accounts without authorization is beyond my comprehension.

When do the authorities step in?

• Ge
    geo Apr 10, 2009

Same thing! Closed bank account and know they are saying I guaranteed the lease personally. The contract said the lease was for four years and six years later they are still tryig to charge me. Even though the lease cleary says four years these creeps are saying that the lease is non-cancelable. STAY AWAY!!!

chris Apr 17, 2009

Golden Eagle Leasing or Northern Leasing company or, my god, they have so many aliases, got away with over 3.000 dollars from me . If not of the bank overdraft notice, i would never guess that they were debiting my account for over seven years. Their boss, Jay Cohen probably is Bernard Madoff’s relative or best friend.

• El
    Ellen Russell Apr 23, 2009

Don't ever do business with this company. I had originally signed up with a Margie Witt who was supposed to be a representative of AVPS which it turns out that she was not with them anymore when she signed me up and she told me that the machine was rent to own and I would be paying on it for 4 years or I could buy it for $900.00. I did the "rent to own"(which is what Margie told another business ). I decided to not be in business anymore so I called up after having the machine for 3 years to see what I needed to do to return the machine and they said it was still going to cost me over $800.00 dollars. So I asked when the final payment was and they said in Mar of 09, so I kept the checking account open until they received that final payment. I just got a call from a collection company wanting the money owed them. I called Eagle Leasing and it turns out that after the 4 years they continue to bill you month by month and if you return the machine there is a final payment of about $200.00 ( this info from another person who quit doing business with them because she didn't like them either). Each time I called Eagle Leasing. the story was something different. They never tell you the whole truth. They also hung up on me also back in 08 when I called to ask them what a certain charge was for( turned out the charge was to make up profit for some screw-up of theirs). I have tried to call Margie several times and she does not return my phone calls. I wonder what kind of commission she gets from them.

• Du
    Dustin Jul 30, 2009

They switched the diamond in my ring to a smaller one, when I only asked for it to be cleaned.

• Na
    Natasha Beswick Sep 04, 2009

As stated in your complaint AVPS, LLC did not represent Margie when you signed your lease for the equipment. Leases for equipment are seperate agreements and AVPS, LLC receives no residuals for that since Margie is the Representative. AVPS, LLC does not pay Margie any residuals since she is not our representative. Your complaint is with Margie and Golden Eagle Leasing not AVPS, LLC.

• Gr
    Greg2 Sep 05, 2009

Golden Eagle is a ripoff. There should be a class action lawsuit against them. They continue to charge our account after 48 months and we did not even leased any equipment from them. After we closed our merchant account and called the company about those charges they said that the charges are for accessing linkpoint central gateway. We currently do not have any access to linkpoint central now as we moved our account to another company. I hope somebody does something about this company which continues to ripoff the small businesses.

• cancelled my acct and returned equip early jan 2010, since then they have charged my acct 2 times consecutive months, cannot get them on phone, their voicemail box is full their emails get returned unsendable they will not call back. it is my opinion they are commiting fraud and am going to persue as such through my bank

• Ph
    pho que huong Oct 03, 2010

I need the address to return the terminal and the telephone # for the company and a fax # to resolve the returning the terminal.

• Th
    Thomas Cassetty Feb 02, 2011

they are taking money that they don't have coming.since they were paid off two years ago to end the lease and pay for equipment

• Ps
    PsychiatryAssoc May 03, 2011

This is a terrible company. I leased a credit card machine in 1995 and tried to contact them many times to terminate the lease to no avail. I finally got a hold of them and terminated the agreement in December, 2010. I believe their telephone is [protected]. The equipment was returned to Golden Eagle
    Equipment Processing Center, 132 West 31st Street - Floor 15. New York, NY 10001. They charged my business account in January and I realized today that one of their associates -SKS associates- charged $195.00 to my account in March alleging that I owed taxes and other fees to Golden Eagle. For more information go to Facebook: SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account.

• Vp
    v.poston Mar 07, 2012

AFTER EIGHT YEARS OF HASSEL FROM EASTERN LEASING, AND STILL COUNTING OUR COMPANY HAD TO CHANGE BANKS TO KEEP FROM BEING SLAMMED EVERY SEVERAL WEEKS. THEN COMES MONDAY AND WE WOULD HAVE TO REVERSE CHARGES. FRAUD WAS INVOLVED, EQUIPMENT RETUNED AND THEY STILL SAT WE OWE OVER $4, 000.00 FOR BREAKING A CONTRACT. IT IS NOW OWN OUR COMPANY'S PERFECT CREDIT. SHAME ON YOU. PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLED WITH THIS SCAM. THANK YOU.