GMG financialBad business practice

This company rips people off. They are on the BBB site but not for long. They wanted collateral for a personal loan, because of my credit. I paid the collateral and the company was suppose to deposit funds in my account and that never happened and they took my collateral as well. I call and call and no one answers or returns any of my calls. I have reported this company to BBB and authorities to press charges of fraud.Do not do any business with this company or they will rob you as well..