GlobalSurplusinc.com- Nationwide Global Surplus Inc.Scam Artist, Fraud

Nationwide Global Surplus Inc.

Hi I am here to warn you and tell the truth about this.
They have no phone number listed. Just a fake address. No real location, and a fake story.

THE CON ARTIST NAMES ARE

Joe Marks

THEY WORK UNDER THESE COMPANY NAMES

Nationwide Surplus
Global Surplus
Nationwide Global Surplus Inc.
Global Surplus Inc.

My name is Frank and I work at a steel mill in PA. I was conned into believing that this was a legit company. They offered me thousands of dollars for surplus equipment that our steel mill no longer need. They told me that they would do a wire transfer on all the equipment that they made offers on. When the first truck arrived to pick up some of the electrical motors that went with some of the equipment.

They said the wire transfer was on its way. They told me that they where going to lunch and they would be right back. That was the last time I saw or heard from them, and the obviously the wire transfer never came through. Tried to call them at the numbers they gave me, no answer, wrong address, and website and contact all fake,

We did get in contact with the trucking company that picked up the material, but we where told they owned them several thousands of dollars also. Same situation with them. They gave us 3-4 different company names and guess what? Same story.

These guys are very smart at what they do. They will con and lie to get you to believe them. Please be careful. Watch out for any companies or individuals that run under the above companies, or names.

You have been warned!

• Tr
    TrutherDie May 28, 2010

no legitimate contact info... probably an ex wife

john deese Dec 22, 2011

They all live in Nashville. Gypsies. They own all the psychic houses down there. Waiting for the police to arrest them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices