Global CollectionHarassing phone calls

I receive calls from this company every couple of days looking for someone who does not live at my address. The number varies from [protected] to [protected]. I have called them back a few times to tell them they have the wrong number and to stop calling, yet the calls continue. I have warned them on the phone and recently through their website that they are harassing me and I will look into reporting them to whomever will make a difference. It is frustrating, stressful and pretty damn ignorant. I don't know if the person they're looking for is legitimate or they're scamming me somehow, but I am on the Do Not Call List and I'm pretty sure I can file some sort of charges against them.

• SPG Consultants Oct 08, 2009

Unwanted telemarketing calls are intrusive, they are annoying, and they're all too common. When Americans are getting down to business, working, eating dinner, or a parent is reading to his or her child, the last thing they need is a call from a stranger with a sales pitch.

So we're taking practical action to address this problem.

We Will Get You On the Other TWO(2) DO NOT CALL LISTS THAT YOU Didn't KNOW About !

Stop the harassment NOW

And Goto Www.spgconsultants.webs.com learn More about the Businesses that Scam You And hide Behind The Law And Your Own Honesty and Fear ..

learn how to take charge of collection calls
    learn your legal right .
    Learn how to get Paid after being Harassed By a telemarketing Company A Canadian Fact According to federal Law
    are you getting Invoices From

Yellow Pages
    Internet Yellow Pages
    Blue Link Yellow Pages
    Goam media
    GoamericanYellow.com
    info data source..

Avain Publication

join the others and register with www.spgconsultants.webs.com And Get Updated Info on Different types of fraud happening in your area.

there's Information we can share to help each other grow and succeed .. by not telling you of the fraud would be greed we can all grow together and feed each other the knowledge to have a successful future

Sincerely
    S.P.G Consultants

Srnbob1 Oct 08, 2009

I am incredibly sceptical. By adding my name to your other lists I'm only inviting more calls, not blocking them. I have to question your motives too. Nothing is for free... especially advice from a consultant. I sincerely doubt that your mission is to save the world from telemarketers without financial compensation. What's the catch? Also, I googled your company and failed to find the website you suggest I enter. How do I know that if I go to your site I'm not inviting all kinds of problems? Why should I trust SPG Consultants? Keep in mind I have done nothing to warrant these calls from Global... I don't plan on being "had" by anyone.

Srnbob1 Oct 22, 2009

The calls started coming in every day, even after getting a confirmation that we would be taken off their list and would never hear from them again. We have over the course of a month left 4 messages, 2 emails and spoken to 4 people (including supervisors) who assured us it would stop. The 9am Saturday call was the straw that broke the camel's back. We're currently recording calls and putting together a case for harassment with our lawyer. I'd hate to see how they behave when they're actually phoning the correct number.

Srnbob1 Oct 27, 2009

Crossing my fingers, but it appears the calls have stopped. And to think, all I had to do was call a lawyer and begin an action suit.

• Ne
    NealM Mar 15, 2011

These guys were calling me about an account that was real old.
    You can't expect me to pay for something from 5 years ago!!!
    I tried talking to them but they didn't seem to get it.
    I googled their company name "Global Credit" and found their website.
    I sent a request to stop bugging me. A manager called me back a couple days
    later and told me they were closing my account. The website is http://www.globalcollection.net