Giostar USAstem cell therapy

N Dec 01, 2018

I have been suffering from Parkinson's disease for about eight years now. I came across this stem cell therapy company and contacted them to learn more. They responded quickly and gave me a lot of information. They promised that the treatment works and said that I might only need one treatment. I had to sell a property to come up the money. After I paid the deposit and for the first treatment, I met some patients who were not happy about the treatment. I did not get any better after the first treatment and shared those concerns with the clinic staff. They said that I will get better and see a big difference after the second treatment. I paid the second treatment and nothing happened. They said I need one more treatment. They keep saying different things and recommend more treatments. We request a refund but they never responded. It is a total scam organization.

• So
    Solange Almeida Dec 30, 2018

Could you please share names and more details like the exactly location you went to and how much you paid for each treatment. Thank you !