German Shepherds KentuckyRefuse to sell or return deposit

D

I gave German Shepherds Kentucky dba:Drache Feld a $500 deposit for the sale of a dog and after seeing the dog I had some concerns that I wanted to discuss with my wife, and therefore did not purchase the dog on that day. After some discussion and less than a week later, I informed them I wanted to go ahead and complete the purchase. Well, they will not respond to repeated emails and phone calls and will neither return my deposit or even acknowledge that they will not sell me the dog. I understand that deposit is non-refundable if I decide not to purchase the dog, but I wish to complete the purchase and they won't even acknowledge me or return emails and phone calls.

• Dc
    DC612 May 23, 2013

Perhap you don't understand the meaning of refusal to sell after accepting compensation = Theft.
    Not to worry though the county DA is looking into this and arrest is imminent if restitution is not made.
    The law is on my side. I have receipts and all communications between us which have also been forwarded to the attorneys.

• Dc
    DC612 May 22, 2013

Deposit is non-refundable to insure buyer completes the transaction. If seller denies me the sale, then ethically he should return the deposit. I wish yo buy the dog, so seller is obligated to sell me per the agreement. Failure to respond to my inquiries only forces me to take this matter to court. I have all the communications in my possession so no way he has a defense.