Georgia RoofmastersTook my deposit for roof and never put roof on

Georgia Roofmasters located in Ellijay Ga, 374 Glenridge Dr took my deposit in Feb 2010. Once Glen Grindley took my 4500 he vanished, I never heard from them again. I tried to contact them several times with no response. I was a very busy single mom so I did not have a tremendous amount of time to play the "where did the roofer go" game. I never gave up trying to call, I finally got in touch with Glen a couple years later. He told me that he went out of business, I believed him and thought I had no recourse. Last year I found out he LIED, I saw his same business cards in town. I took him to court. He was in and out of business (filed bankruptcy) Changed the name of the owner of the company so many times, George Grindley, Melanie Grindley. Well anyway, need less to say, the guy knew how to get away with the crime of stealing my money. It was ruled I filed against the wrong entity. The bottom line is Glen and Melanie Grindley STOLE my 4500 deposit and did nothing about it. I received no service or product in return. Georgia Roofmasters is a very bad company to do business with. Just did a search and he has change his company name again and his number Phone: [protected] or [protected] . Wow this is absolutely crazy, he is a crafty crook, I will give him that.

More Georgia Roofmasters Complaints & Reviews