GeicoClaims for insurance

T Aug 15, 2019

On September 28, 2018, I, Tanakia Hunter, was involved in a motor vehicle accident. I began to suffer pain from my injuries and learned that I would need to pay for treatment sought to maintain recovery from the above aforementioned sustained injuries. I initially retained an attorney and upon learning of his dishonesty attempted to sever our relationship. He did agree and formally discontinued representation with no contingency agreement as previously agreed when he was retained. However upon attempting to reach a settlement on the record none was reached due to breach of contract on behalf of Geico by Ms. Brittany King, we confirmed that due to the breach there was no settlement in place. She agreed. I have yet to be compensated. I received a check for $1500, $340, and $3663.41. I was not compensated for the hospital emergency room as initially agreed upon in the amount of $2199 as submitted. Please assist as I am ready to sue due to breach of contract and not being properly compensated. Instead Ms. King attached a note to my file suggesting that I had an attorney to avoid compensating me or allowing to speak to a representative. I have been grossly mishandled and would like to be treated fairly with good faith practice on behalf of Geico. Please contact me at [protected] for further information. Thank you. I have all documentation and/or recordings to prove that this is a legitimate, and accurate allegation/complaint. Please let me know who I need to contact. I did not know whether a law suit or the Alabama department of insurance would be a better choice for assistance. I initially submitted a claim for payment of all my hospital bills according to Alabama state law, my ambulance bill, physicians bill, radiology bill, and the chiropractic bill where I actually did receive treatment. I was told that payments were made to these companies and then the payments were sent to me instead, however. I have yet to receive the payments claimed to be forwarded to me after several unfair debates. Geico has not upheld their agreement to date.