Gasoline Redemption Centergas rebate cards

I too, have been a victim of what I beleive is fraud with this gasoline redemption center... I purchased over $2600 dollars of furniture from Ashley Furniture Co., and followed all the rules that I was given in writing concerning my gas rebate cards. Ha that was a joke! I mailed receipts each month for 3 months and still don't have anything to show for it. This last month, (Feb) my letter came back! no forwarding address, so what does that tell you? It sent out more red flags to me... this is all
a hoax and we are the victims, which is so sad that we have people who breathe in this world that will do this. I have learned my lesson now, and will never beleive anything that gas rebate offers say, and probably will not make a purchase from that store because of what I have experienced with this mess!

• Ei
    EILEEN WEBB Feb 10, 2010

I was also victim of Gasoline Rebate Redemption program AND their Grocery Rebate Redemption program.

I will complain to the home security system installer that used both of the programs as enticements to purchase their system.

Shame on them.

• Re
    regina williams May 02, 2009

I to have been scamed by this company. I purchased a new car and was promised $500 in free gas. All I had to do was send in $100 worth of recepits and I would receive $25 in free gas. January and february I sent in recepits and March recpits were returned to me.
    Everyone needs to know this company is a scam and bunsiness should not deal with them.

Chrisitna Fusco Apr 04, 2009

This is just HORRIBLE!!! misleading people like this!! I too, have a Gasoline Redemption voucher for $150.00 which now I am finding to be a scam!!! After going to their so called web-site, I get something else that has nothing to do with this so called Gasoline Redemtion Voucher !!! It's truely a scam rip-off lead!

Sam Apr 03, 2009

I bought a Mitsubishi HDTV and I was promised $600 in gas cards in increments of $25 after turning $100 worth of gas receipts only to have my mail returned to me saying the mail was refused. Should I go back to where I bought the TV from?

chayes Mar 31, 2009

We were advised to send a check in for $30.00 TO BEGING RECIEVING 25.00 VOUCHERS EACH MONTH UNTIL WE HAD RECIEVED 300.00 WORTH OOF FREE GAS. wE HAD TO SPEND $100.00 A MONTH AND SEND RECIEPTS IN EACH MONTH. WE WOULD RECIEVE A 25$ COUPON FOE EACH 100$ WOTH OF RECIEPTS SENT IN.

WE HAVE COMPLETED ALL PAPER WORK ASK OF US SINCE DECEMBER AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED A COUPON YET. I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBERS ON OUR PAPER WORK AND FIND THEY ARE ALL NONWORKING NUMBERS.

• Al
    alice Mar 27, 2009

i agree with you it happen to us to.

• Al
    alice Mar 27, 2009

we are in the same boat

• Pp
    PPP Mar 27, 2009

Strike that. I was about to log a complaint, but decided to read the "Initial Report of the Receiver" from the Florida Attorney general's page. It pretty much says they (Gasoline Redemption Center) has nothing, the offices have been taken over, and there will not be any $25 certificates mailed, because the company never had the ability to pay. If you want to read it, it is founf here:
    http://myfloridalegal.com/__85256CC5006DFCC3.nsf/0/9342A16A088EA6818525756E005C26B5?Open&Highlight=0, tidewater

• Pp
    PPP Mar 27, 2009

Information about this can be found here: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2017/02/freebeegas.html
    You might be able to log a complaint though a link provided in that article.

• Pa
    patc Mar 24, 2009

I received a gasoline redemption voucher from Grand Crowne Resort for $300.00 in gas or merchandise to be issued by Gasoline Redemption Center. I received this voucher in Nov. 2017, sent my first set of receipts for gas at the end of December 2017, sent receipts for Jan. 2017, and Feb 2017, with no response from this company at all. The last receipts that were sent, were returned to sender.

• Ti
    Tina Mar 23, 2009

In November I sent them $5.00 to sign up for their program that I had qualified for through a car dealership. I sent in receipts for December, January and February. They never responded or sent anything. My February receipts were returned 'refused' by them.

I have e-mail which came back and their phone number is out of order. I guess the scam is over.

• Me
    melissia berry Mar 19, 2009

I have been sending in my gas recipets each month for 100.00 dollars to recieve my 25.00 gift card free and have yet to get one single gift card. This is my 5th month with no reply.

Darrel Mar 19, 2009

they owe me $250.00 Fo gas cards promished + 5.00 service charge tellm whats going with mrs.Clarks Card business Thanks Darrel Conway Arkansas

Andrea Hoff Mar 17, 2009

I too had the same issue and my Gas Redemption was through Ashley Furniture as well...I have now e-mailed them to let them know that I will more than likely not purchase furniture from them again as I figured I would be able to reclaim some money that I spent through their store through this method and will not see a dime from anyone. I really wish that things like this didn't exist and that companies would just offer you the rebates up front not so you had to collect over 20 months. I have learned my lesson on this one and will not fall for it the next time around.

• Kr
    Krishan Kumar Tyagi Mar 16, 2009

Dear Sirs
    I am a consumer of Rajflame Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 and my consumer No. is RF 5856 . I booked on 1260 on 03.03.09 booking No. is 21. Also on Phone No. 011-[protected] on 04.03.09 at 10.30 A.M i have booked for refile but booking no was not given to me by Raj Flame due to non supply of electricity at that time. And from last 10 days I am trying over phone to Raj flame but there telephone No. is continuing no reply. Please arrange for deliver of refile to me
    Thanks
    Krishan Kumar Tyagi
    House No 32 Partap Enclave Mohan garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 Phone No. [protected]

• Co
    coblin Mar 12, 2009

It appears that we have been scammed as well by the offer of gas coupons by
    FreeGasCentral after saving and sending in reciepts as instructed to
    Gasoline Redemption Center
    14100 Walsingham Road, Ste 36
    Box 12
    Largo, FL 33774
    The winner in this is [email protected] who is collecting the $5.00 payments.

• Jm
    J. Mizelle Mar 12, 2009

I'm another victim of Gasoline Redemption Center. I received my voucher from a local car dealer and registered last October. I sent in the required $100 worth of gasoline receipts for October, November, December and January. I received an acknowlegement for the October and November receipts, but nothing since. I was told my $25 gas card for each submittal would arrive within 54 business days, but have yet to see ANY gas card. I've written letters, sent emails (the latest of which was returned as undeliverable) and tried calling the 800 number - which is no longer a valid number. I intent to join the group filing complaints with the Florida Attorney General's office as well as the Better Business Bureau. The merchants who give out these vouchers need to be made aware of what's happening, too.
    J. Mizelle, Virginia

Dale Mark Stanford Mar 12, 2009

I sent my five dollars through pay pal in September of 2017 and have been sending them my gas receipts on time every month since October of 2017 and have not received the first twenty five dollar gift card yet. I have tried calling a phone number that was given to me but it says the nuber is no longer in service. I also have sent emails to there web site and did receive an email back almost two months ago and was told that it was not a scam that they had major problems with there web sight and would soon have it fixed and every one would be getting there gas cards and would be satisfied with them. It is now the middle of March and still no gas cards and no emails saying they have received anymore of my gas receipts. Guess I was right to begin with that this in fact is a scam. I hope that the attorney general in Florida can do something about people like this.

chandy Thomas Mar 11, 2009

please send my gift $150

chandy Thomas Mar 11, 2009

please send me $150 gift card.

Josh Mar 11, 2009

I am sending receipts since last year but never got any gift card and today I received my last months receipts envelope with note on that "Refused". When I tried to call customer service, getting message that this number is disconnected and no longer in service. Big Scam!!!

Dave Mar 03, 2009

Tried to register my gas card and they have a message saying "we are not accepting repistrations at this time". So much for a $500 gas card!

• Pa
    Patrick Minderler Mar 03, 2009

Have sent in original gas receipts for January and February 2017 and have not received any vouchers as stated in terms and conditions of contract. I guess I'm not the only one getting taken.

• Ti
    tired of rip-offs Mar 02, 2009

you need to contact the office of consumer protection in clearwater fl @ [protected]. i have already have a complaint on file. please contact the number and file your own complaint--this type of effort on our part is the only thing that might this scumb what they deserve

• Ke
    keljoen Feb 28, 2009

Count me in among the scammed - rotten scoundrels.

• Ba
    Barbara Feb 21, 2009

Phones are disconnected.
    I have been sending in gas receipts since last year.
    I have never received any "gift card" as promised.

• Ec
    ECM Feb 19, 2009

Yes I think this is a scam and the merchant that gave us this certificate should be liable for compensatory damamges.

After all their rebate offer induced us to file for this scam. It was Tire Kingdom...After all, they have a reputation to uphold and should be held liable.

We should start a blog and accumalte all the people that were scamed.

Joseph Green Feb 18, 2009

I have also been scamed by the Gas Rebate offer. I am glad I only lost the five dollars is cost me. Has anyone contacted the FL BBB on this issue or the FL state attourney?

• It
    ItsMe Feb 17, 2009

CONFIRM OWNERSHIP (PARCEL)‏
    From: Fedex courier company ([email protected])
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
    Sent: February 17, 2017 5:01:57 PM
    To:

CONFIRM OWNERSHIP (PARCEL) Dear Customer, We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmable Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact details. It may interest you to note that a letter is also added to your package. However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for Privacy reasons we understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft which worth over $800, 000.00.usd.As you know FEDEX do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts are shippable.The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is here in Nigeria for three (3) months Surveying Project as he works with a construction firm in the Nigeria West Africa region, We are sendingyou this email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address.Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information's will takeonly one working day (24 hours) for yourpackage to arrive its designated address.For your information, the VAT & Shippingcharges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, you are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug AffiliatedFund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsorTerrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $295.00 USD to the FedEx Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for theSecurity Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payment considering the facts that all items & packages that is registered with us having a timelimitation and we cannot accept payment having known not when you will be picking up the package or even responding to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage. Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information we hope that your respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of this package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the details given below: FedEx Delivery Post Contact Person:Mr. Fredrick GardnerTel: +2347056315760Email:[email protected] complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers. FULL NAMES:...TELEPHONE:...POSTAL ADDRESS:...CITY:...STATE:...COUNTRY:...SEX (M/F):...STATE OF ORIGIN:... Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager on:[email protected] As soon as your details are received, ourdelivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment of $295.00 USD, they will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter toyour residence. It usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he hasn't got any phone yet. We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successfulreconfirmation. Yours Faithfully, Mrs Victoria WallisonFedEx Online Team Management

• Ni
    nierz Feb 17, 2009

I have sent in the four months worth of receipts as requested by them aloing with $5.00 I paid through Pay Pal. Not only have I not received any free gas card Shortly after I signed up with this bunch of theives someone tried to access my pay pal account for a pornagraphic purchase...then shortly after that the checking account I used with pay pal for that $5.00 was hacked into and another porn purchase for a magazine subscription was processed. Luckily I was able to get my money back and closed that account; however I'm concerned how much personal info they might have obtained through this obvious scam. I would be happy to join a class action law suit against this bunch. Wanda

• Rh
    r h travers Feb 17, 2009

We received a certificate for $450 in free gas coupons after visiting a local auto dealer. We complied with the forms and during December and January sent in the first two months of gas receipts plus a $5 initial payment to begin the program. We have never received any of the free gas coupons which were promised. We tried to call the phone number but it was disconnected. We also sent an e-mail to the company but it was never answered.

MARIA M. RODRIGUEZ Feb 17, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A ALMOST 2 YEARS TO COLLECT MY MONEY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I GOT IN AFTER GETTING THE DISH NETWORK, THAT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT WAS PROMISED, BUT NEVER DONE. MY CERT. NUMBER WAS #102817, THEN THEY SAID THAT THAT NUMBER DID NOT EXIST. NOW THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE OR RETURN MESSAGES, THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

• Aq
    aquari143 Feb 17, 2009

Here is the update from the FL AG on their investigation. You can file a complaint there too!!

http://myfloridalegal.com/__852562220065EE67.nsf/0/0351D7EC68E846FD8525755C006DF2BF?Open&Highlight=0, crystal, clark

• Ra
    RAH Feb 15, 2009

Purchased a Pioneer Plasma TV from Tweeter in November (now out of business too), and was given the same $500 of free gas registration information describe by others on this site. After doing all the steps, including sending in the initial $5, and mailing in the first 2 months of receipts; have now realized it all was a hoax. No more emails go through and no one answers the phone. I guess I'm lucky to be out only 5 bucks (and some postage). OTHERS BEWARE !

john Feb 13, 2009

We were promised a rebate against receipts of $100 worth spent on gas, a gift card of $25.00 each month for a period of 6 months, we even received a confirmation they sent us it has been 4 months nothing no response to emails nothing