Gardner-White FurnitureFurniture

B Nov 24, 2020

Absolutely horrible experience. I wish I didn't have to even give them a single star because they deserve zero.

Do not buy!! I got a gardner white credit card and bought $4000 of furniture less than a year and a half ago. I even spent the money and bought the extended care plan that was sold to me by the salesman.

My $1100 couch completely fell apart and broke within 18 months. The frame snapped and there are springs poking out everywhere underneath. The couch is not heavily used and this should not have happened.

I have been dealing with the furniture care program which gw pitched me and sold me guaranteeing their product. It has now been 4.5 months since requesting service on my couch. It took 29 days for a serviceman to even come look at the couch. He said it was t worth fixing but he would report it. I got notified 3 weeks later by email that they would order the parts necessary and have them delivered to my home in 4-6 weeks. That was september 3rd-it is now nov 24th and 12 weeks have passed with nothing.

I have called FCP several times. They never have an answer or update they always say they will look into it and call me back. I've yet to ever receive a call back. I looked online and this is standard operating procedure for them. They have dozens and dozens of complaints lodged against them and their BBB rating is a 1.05 out of 5.

This is who Gardener White trusts and guarantees their quality and customer service to. After months of frustration and getting nowhere but following the protocol I reached out to gardener white to see if they would hopefully make it right. They refused. They said because it was more than a year they couldn't do anything. It was a brick wall. Here I am with an useable couch and a credit line which I'd rather burn than ever use again. I'm a father and husband of a young family and buying a new furniture set isn't a small deal or something I can do regularly. This was terrible and disappointing and I can't warn anyone enough about how they treat their customers.