Gap Studios — photography package
I took my daughter along for The Who I Am Project. Such a cool concept for a pre-teen.
The session was lovely and they did a great job of ensuring she felt loved and special.
The package was to include one print.
Towards the end of the viewing of the slideshow, which was clearly thrown together just so we could see the photos, the sales pitch started. But only after we heard the life story of the salesman
Then the sales pitch started. It was obvious I was uncomfortable.
I can not afford thousands of dollars on prints. I was sold an experience for my daughter, to help her self esteem.
I felt pressured and extremely uncomfortable. In front of my daughter he said "you mean you can't even afford $21 per week"?
No. I can't.
I felt sick and embarrassed in front of my daughter.
Please don't do this in front of pre-teens, it completely contradicts the point of this project.
More Gap Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Gap Studios - incorrect order 
- Gap Studios - felt scammed into paying way more money than intended because of gift certificate 
- Gap Studios - $800 gift vochure... 
- [Resolved] Gap Studios - deceptive conduct 
- Gap Studios - bella vista 
- Gap Studios - ripoff 
- [Resolved] Gap Studios - photograph
- Gap Studios - bella vista store
- [Resolved] Gap Studios - cannot change our mind - client number: 99978996
- Gap Studios - service