Fulfillment Central PublishingThere are no guarantees and no refunds

J

Ed Zimbardi is proud of being "the closer". He describes himself as "he has the innate ability to move his prospect/lead through a process that allows them to make a decision that closes them on the sale..." Once he has used that innate ability to get you to sign on the dotted line and fork over huge amounts of money for membership in his mastermind group, it's a gotcha. There are no guarantees and no refunds.

Think long and hard before you sign with the Business Wealth Mastermind group, because once you sign, your money is gone.

• Cy
    Cyril Fox Oct 23, 2017

John Di Lemme is the real deal...He's a great speaker and a good man!! As far as Ed goes he's not as sharp as John, but he never did me wrong!!
    Yea Ed was in trouble 30 years ago, but come on 30 years, If your a career convict your always in Trouble!!

Brenda has just stuck up for her husband .. You guys need to find someone else to try to crucify.. If you guys had anything specific you'd say so...

Sincerely,
    Cyril Fox

Marian Micu Jul 11, 2016

I was his partner, and i can come with evidence that he scammed alot of people who wants the evidence please reply here !!! he scammed me his partner for over $180.000 !!!

Brenda Zimbardi Mar 20, 2012

Some of you have a lot of time on your hands. But not enough time to take me up on my offer to contact me direct. Cowards. You dont want me to know who you are do you? Wondering what your life may look like posted on the internet? What seminar did you hear Ed talk about "of business credit"? It would not have been him. Wrong guy. Since those of you who seem to know me, you must know how to reach me. I will be waiting. So you say we cheat employees? Could you be someone who I had to fire for poor performance? Possibly for not showing up to work? Using drugs at work? Good employees are hard to find and we keep the good ones when they come our way, what business wouldnt? No business can afford to keep the ones that dont work or who is not skilled for the job. As far as my kids knowing about their dad's mistakes decades before some of them were born - they know. If you are a parent don't you share the postives and negatives with your kids so that they can learn from them. It is called parenting. Love to talk with you. Brenda Zimbardi

• As
    ashlyp Mar 20, 2012

These people are liars scammers and just flat out CROOKS!!! They lie for a living, cheat their employees and so-called customers! I would NEVER do business with them. May they ROT in HADES!

Anna_Gray Jun 23, 2011

100% fault statement regarding Ed
    there is not such proof here which can prove that the man is Ed and if you have any proof with his Govt Id ( which include his photo) then show me the file.

There are so many enemies for him anyone can build fake pdf as you show above..

-Ann Gray
    [email protected]

• Ed
    EdZimbardiScammedMe Nov 23, 2010

Ed & Brenda Zimbardi are BOTH scammers and she knows it.

Numerous law suits http://saltydroid.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Fulfilling.pdf

Ed was in prison for 2 years for theft http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryForm.jsp?Institution=

GDC ID: [protected]

He runs a CPA Network called AdMaxOffers.com, numerous Real Estate Website Scams like OwnerWiz.com, as well BioMetics, etc

Ed & Brenda Zimbardi are scammers and true low lifes. We will make sure their children know about their parents

• El
    ElizabethFranklyn Sep 03, 2010

I once heard him speak to a crowd about how he had obtained outrageous amounts of business credit and how he could teach you to do it too. As I listened I thought to myself, " doesn't he know you have to pay it back? "
    I guess not because he apparently went broke this year.

Do you really want to take business/success advice from someone who refused to pay his bills to a shocking amount and thinks that's ok?

Do you really want to take business/success advice from someone who is a convicted Felon... who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars ? - not a great business practice.

Yes I understand that people can make mistakes and change their life but - they don't try to HIDE their past as this man has... from what I saw he hasn't changed his attitude nor learned much since then...

If you have any doubts here is the felony record - easily obtainable by anyone who searches:

(warning picture of felon appears)

People -please please please do your research before you invest with people online !!!

Brenda Zimbardi Aug 14, 2010

Never meet or heard of any of you. Interesting. Love for you to contact me, my contact information is in my profile but in yours there is nothing.

Brenda Zimbardi Aug 14, 2010

Who are you? I have never met you, talked to you? What did I do for you to say what you did about me?

• Ro
    Ron BoDeen Jul 09, 2010

This is the absolute truth. The man is a charlatan and is barely treading on the line between legal and illegal at best. Stay far away from Ed Zimbardi and anything that has anything to do with him as you'll always end up short in the end on both money, time and patience. He tries to make it seem like a family business, but his wife's even worse. Stay Far FAR away from these people if you value your time and money.

• Ta
    TaterTot Jun 19, 2010

John Di Lemme took my money and didn't give me a refund! Stay away. Rather than being a good salesman he just uses God as a technique to sell you empty promises. He's [censor]. STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

• Sp
    speakthetruth1 Jan 29, 2010

Agreed. He is a scam artist. Convict Felon for Fraud too.