Freddie YonkoScam artist

Freddie was driving around our neighborhood and saw my old 99 Expedition in the driveway. I was planning on selling this vehical but just had not put a add out. He asked what I was looking for & I said about $6, 000. He indicated it was very high and he was looking for a vehical for his just divorced sister with many kids.

Freddie kept pushing and offered 3, 000 and the promise to do work (tile, cut grass, etc) to make up the rest. I decided to take this offer and wrote up the bill of sale with details of his promised work. When he returned he only had $2700 and said his sister needed to bring her kids to the dr. tomorrow.

Guess I felt bad for the guy/sister and said OK, and went ahead with the sale.

After 4 calls, and being told he was out of town several of the times I looked up his phone # and found and add (several actually) for vehical sales. One was for my Expedition ad $5, 700. Obviously he is flipping cars, buying and selling high.

I have the bill of sale, copy of his drivers license, search results with his sale of the vehical and call logs.

Do not fall for his scam.