franklin county children servicestoke my child away from me

S

franklin county children services toke my daughter
after having baby on 9-19-08 from the hospital
do to my daughter was saying she didnt want to go home
also i called them my self on 9-18-08 for help with my daughter.the hospital wasnt letting me in the room with my child when she was in labor
because my daughter stated she didnt want me in there.so the hospital said they couldnt let me so
i call children services to ask for help on this matter
they told me that the hospital cant do that and i need to call the police
and i also call the main person over the hospital
it end up in there eyes to be the bad one here
and as of franklin county children services
they end up getting call from the hospital day after
she had they baby my daughter telling them she doesnt want to go home
how in the hell can they take my child and grandchild from me when i havent done wrong period .just on her saying shes not going home
if any one wants to hear more and wants to comment on it please tell me

More franklin county children services Complaints & Reviews