Menu

F
Author of the complaint
3:17 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In May of this year I signed up for coaching with Frances Tobia after attending one of her webinars. We had a few sessions together and she seemed weird and not all there but she was a certified proctor Gallagher consultant so I trusted the process as she said.

Well I've been trying to get ahold of her for a month and she's fallen off the face of the earth. Her website is password protected, her instagram and Twitter are delete and her LinkedIn is taken down.

Does anyone have her contact information? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's money she's made off with. I want to make this post to stop anyone else from losing their money but in hopes that others can help me identify Frances Tobia so we can get our money back.

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0
42 comments
P
Sep 03, 2020 3:17 am

She will steal money from kids and has.

Jul 19, 2020 3:17 am

They got me too. Just found this on google. I emailed the person who’s leading this.

I can’t believe these old [censored]ers are scamming people.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Looks like they’ve been at this for a while

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

She used an aol email with me [protected]@aol.com

Her address is [protected]

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Very similar for me it was [email protected]

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Contact me at [email protected] let’s all pitch in and bring Frances to justice. Send me all your information and I’ll find someone to represent us.

Jul 20, 2020 3:17 am

Madison i emailed you she used [email protected] for me

For me it was Harvey Weinberg

Jul 20, 2020 3:17 am

I got scammed too I emailed you

Jul 19, 2020 3:17 am

I emailed you they sent a contract from an attorney Harvey Greenstein

Jul 09, 2020 3:17 am

Madison can you post all the information here publically

Jul 08, 2020 3:17 am

Emailed you

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Sent you an email with all of my information it looks like PGI took the thread down because it looks bad on them. At least we all saw this before.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Clicked this link on PGI. Talk to the feds posting here won’t get your money back.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Frances responded saying she’s bi polar and needs time to deal with her mental health. In the meantime you can get your coaching from her partner Samuel Cook.

Give her the benefit of the doubt here.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

I read this and confirm that but she took the picture down now I’m sure she’s monitoring this

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Exactly the same story but she never sent me the bitcoins once I paid her for it with cash app

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Can you share the photos? I was on the webinars but don’t know the Facebook.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Samuel is her husband I saw the webinars and it’s the exact same guy named Robert in her Facebook page

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

She made me buy digital gold from her too saying crypto coins were going to the moon. She had a webinar series with a man named Samuel.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Everyone give your information to the feds instead of posting it here and on PGI if you want a chance at your money

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

She was hosting webinars with her husband to sell you on digital gold. The googled picture is one that’s on her Facebook still. Looks like a Bonnie and Clyde.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

I was on one of these too. If you google her a picture comes up with her husband about an investment. I think that’s her partner Samuel.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Posting here won’t get you your money back but it may help prevent others from being lured in. If you watch her YouTube videos she seems like she has a couple loose screws.

If you were taken in by an old lady who looks like she’s from a horror movie you’re the one that’s stupid.

It’s really not this is in the mid 6 figures that we know of

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

I agree with Rose stealing is stealing.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Not humerus but she does look coo coo

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Mental health isn’t funny. She’s come out and said she’s bipolar.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

PGI is a partner that provides all the training, tools, and ongoing support you need to launch, run, and grow the business of your dreams.

The Proctor Gallagher Consultant Certification is an ongoing training designed to teach you not only how to facilitate this information, but how to launch and run a successful business.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Rose they called it digital gold which was a safe haven in economic uncertainty

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Yes she was running her own business and accepting payments that were not in PGI’s T&C. She is no longer a consultant of the company’s.

D
Jul 06, 2020 3:17 am

I bought her thinking into results coaching and she ghosted me. No refund and no contact. Her phone is off and she doesn’t answer her email.

D
Jul 06, 2020 3:17 am

I got scammed by Frances Tobia too OP. I found your thread on the PGI forum linking here. That’s a load of crap that PGI won’t refund us and she ghosted everyone. All her social media is deleted. She made off with 6 figures in client money and no one is taking responsibility. Frances Tobia needs to be taught a lesson. If anyone has information on her please post here.

Jul 20, 2020 3:17 am

Should have done a google search

Jul 20, 2020 3:17 am

I got scammed by [email protected] she used the website frantobia.com

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Same social media she gave me and used but I can’t find it now

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Get the feds involved before they skip town

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Well this says it all shes hiding from you

Jesus didn’t know this

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

Her clients claim on the PGI thread she made them pay in bitcoin which isn’t refundable. Was that the case for you too?

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

There’s multiple threads on this in PGI. She made off with at least $300, 000.

PGI won’t disclose her information to us. If anyone has any info please provide it to the OP.

Jul 07, 2020 3:17 am

This is not a matter that involved PGI. PGI licenses the TIR material to be used in your own personal business.