The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved FPL — deposit scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In March of 2007, we moved into our remodeled house, (which was our previous address)and transferred our Fpl service, (with the auto bill pay we had for over 4 years). Not only did they double bill us, their computer dropped us from auto bill pay, which we didn't find out until the power was cut off, in Aug. of 2008. We finally worked it out in Feb. of 2009 and re-enrolled in auto bill pay. But still. the bill was not being paid. Fpl finally realized we had 2 account numbers. Fpl has taken no responsibility for the 2 years of hell. And now, we are being forced to pay a $820.00 deposit, not to mention, we never received a refund for the overcharges in, Aug. of 2008. We need another electric company. If Fpl had some competition, they would be forced to give decent customer service, unlike what we are receiving now.
Unfortunately, you cant reason with a dictatorship.
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand
- FPL - disconnection
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement
- FPL - security deposit
- FPL - does not accept visa
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased