ForcitCampleRelieving letter not issued plus mental harassment

Boycott this kind of company. the company owners have harrassed my son Sumit Rawal like hell in his 16 months duration of serving with this company. We hail from very good background.

First of all, they took his original degree documents asking that we will return you after 6 months. But they even did not return them easily on the last working day of my son.

They asked him to work in night shift with 60 hours per week work i..e from 7PM-5AM Monday to Saturday and did not pay him a single penny for first 2 months.

We used to give him monthly around 10-12k for enjoyment and as pocket money but did not give him a single penny for 60 hours work and that even in night shift . Secondly. he used to handle the keys like a Guard.

Next two months they pay him only 3k, 4k for same 60 hours per week work

Later on March 18, 2014 they prompted him to sign a acceptance form which is a clear proof how much they have torchured my son for 3-4k Rs only.

He is a skilled developer with B.Tech from Most reputed clg of India but due to Family reasons he prefereed to stay in Chandigadh.

They have not paid my son a single holiday in 16 months duration. Secondly. When he filed resign they deleted his official email id and said they will not releive him. Later the torchure and harrasment my son has to undergo in 45 days cant be explained. It was completely inhuman.

My son was so much harrassed by them that he asked them to just return his documents after 45 days duration of notice period

They did not pay his 2 months salary + incentives+over time +His Profideint fund dedcutions + all others.

Apart from this they have emotionally blackmailed my son. Now they are not even issuing him the releiving letter for the 16 months torture he has to undergo.

This kind of company is completely against the law, and human values and should be closed soon. I have seen 60 years of my life but I can guarantee that I have not seen any person worse than them in my life.