First Premier Bankfalse statements attempt to defraud

After paying minimum payment due $36.00 a first premier bank employee calls me stating they have not recieved my payment-that late charges-bank fees-card fees are added and demand payment. The payment was within there system, and there custody this was verified by the banks automated phone system [protected] . The bank recied my payment the very day of the demand for payment call by banks acting agent. There was no justification calling me in the first place, lying stating my payment is not there, demanding payment and other charges be paid. My account was set up for payment after the 1st a custom and practice by over 3yrs of evidence within their records on file and my payment history . I was told 3 yrs prior by a bank phone employee in card services there is a 5 day grace before adverse banking action . The 1st of October to the date of call the 6th the grace time had not expierd my payment was in their custody by the 6th, and their collections call was on the 6th. Ive closed my account having been lied to by bank staff, there actions violating breach of verbal contract making false statements, adverse credit reporting based on false none payment charges, and reporting on to my credit history.

• Fa
    false statements Oct 11, 2011

There is a motive of operation by first premier bank making false late charges, and billings The U.S. FTC should with the bank commission close the bank down...