Fenice Construction AKA Matthew Taylorno pay for work

K

Theif Matthew Taylor AKA Fenice Construction contracted with LUSH Cosmetics to build out store in Arlington Va...I built the store..I amd 6 other subcontractors were stiffed by these theives...I can be reached at [protected]@msn.com...

• Js
    J. Savid May 23, 2012

Agree, Mathew Taylor with Fenice Construction is a fraud. He goes from state to state setting up new companies, is awarded jobs, and does not pay the subcontractors. Subs should inquire about putting mechanic liens on businesses that hire him. Do not trust companies which run their business out of a UPS mail store instead of a brick-and-mortar building.

• Cl
    CleanUpGuy May 30, 2012

We are also a company that has been stiffed by Matt Taylor. I had a crew onsite at 3am for emergency response and completed the job over 3 days around the clock. I can not even receive a return call from Matt Taylor. After his multiple promisses to pay for our services. THIS GUY IS A FRAUD!

• St
    Staff at Best Service Jun 19, 2012

Matt Taylor, Fenice Const. continues to commit fraud by writing NSF checks and not paying subcontractos. So sad that there are people like this that give contractors a bad name. When we called to ask him about payment of the NSF check that he wrote us, he made the statement that "he had no idea why the check was returned because he had $23, 000 in his account and that he continues to have problems with the bank over this". LOL, he blamed it on the bank.

• Rb
    RBurchett.NCA May 06, 2013

I Just finished a job for this guy at the Green Shopping mall in Beavercreek, OH. Promised immediate payment upon completion. That was Thur. May 2nd. Its the 6th now and not a word. Thanks for the messages on this guy. Not the 1st time I've been stiffed but now I can get the legal ball rolling on this fraud. Too bad for him he signed a contract with a stubborn ### hole like me! I'll keep you up to date. If any of you need help collecting from this guy, e-mail me at [email protected] I'd be happy to help.

Prosecute MT Jun 05, 2013

Now using ml construction

London Ohio

• Rm
    r.mann Aug 29, 2013

The guy is a fraud, plain and simple. We have to file charges. Since the fraud has been committed between state lines. Should report to the FBI. Report to the Attorney General of Ohio.

• Na
    Nathan Edwards May 05, 2014

I just painted an exterior in London Ohio for this guy, now that I'm done he is ignoring my calls and text. If anyone has info on where to find him please call me at [protected] Nathan Edwards

• Bu
    Buddy140 May 29, 2014

He is buiding two firehouse subs in Oakwood and Kettering Ohio. Stiffing subs again.

BeenScrewed Jun 03, 2014

Currently Going threw same issues. Please help me by reporting him to the attorney general. Currently being charged with 4th degree felony theft and 4th degree felony forgery. Has operated under many different names. Has dozens of lawsuits by subcontractors.

• Cu
    curious iowa Aug 19, 2014

Will some one let me know if this is the same guy.
    Matt
    ML Construction Group, Inc.
    2071 N. Bechtle Ave.
    Springfield, OH 45504
    C: [protected]
    F: [protected]

• Fe
    Fed up with Matt Aug 31, 2014

Sent you a message Curious Iowa.

• He
    Helping Future Subs Oct 01, 2014

He has just started a new Company called Cayman Vegas Construction (http://caymanvegas.com). By my count, he has started at least 9 separate companies since 2007.

Trinity Construction - Urbana, OH

• Tj
    tjboone Apr 25, 2018

@tjboone Possibly Matt's new Gig

Prosecute MT Mar 25, 2016

Check your copies of insurance docs. He gave me altered policies from the company he embezzled $80, 000 from in North Carolina.

• Fm
    f_matt_taylor Apr 12, 2016

Here's his new ripoff adventure

• Lt
    lthomp Dec 31, 2016

Our company was hired by Matt Taylor to do an interior build-up for the Tanger Outlet in Delaware, OH. He took off with over $50, 000 without paying. A warrant has been issued for his arrest in Delaware County and he is facing 8 Felony Counts for Forgery, and 1 Felony Count for Theft. He forged Lien Waiver signatures and other project completion signatures. Also his company at the time was Taylor Group (Taylor Group of Ohio).

Prosecute MT Feb 21, 2018

@lthomp Did you ever catch Matt

Prosecute MT Sep 26, 2018

@lthomp He also forged insurance policy documents, lien releases, etc while doing a job for me. I sent complaints to the state AG and never received a response. Did you get your money from this crook?

He's a crook

Prosecute MT Feb 02, 2017

I have information regarding forged documents as well

Prosecute MT Feb 02, 2017

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I would like to see Matt Taylor go to jail.

• Mt
    mt4r Aug 28, 2018

I am sad to say I have known about this board for years. However, I want to thank you because without this board I would not have gotten in trouble and wouldn’t have found out I was Bi-Polar. I know that I have hurt many people and for that I am truly sorry. I also know that I have paid back most of the people who have posted on this board. The reason why I am responding to the board now is that innocent people are being accused of being me and I do not want people to be blamed for my craziness. Once again if I hurt you, I ask your forgiveness.

• Ra

@mt4r yet you continue to hurt every one and steal

Prosecute MT Sep 26, 2018

You need to be in JAIL

matttaylorcrook Aug 06, 2019

He’s now using Peak Construction Group and doing the same thing.

• Ra
    Ray Lantinen Sep 11, 2019

he is now in florida

• Cl
    CLEComplaint Oct 13, 2019

He has had our families money for six weeks now. Almost $30k after we found out he bid on our job using fraudulent paperwork. Only a small amount of work was done before he had us wire him payment. It heartbreaking because this was our life savings and we have two young daughters. It’s so sad someone like him is out there.
    -Cleveland Ohio

• Kr
    Krrrma Oct 24, 2019

@CLEComplaint Hi. He is a felon on parole. Please call the Clark County, Ohio parole office and report this!!!

• Kr
    Krrrma Oct 24, 2019

@Krrrma He is now living in Fairborn, OH. in Greene County.

• Co
    ConfidantInfom Jan 31, 2020

he moved to Beavercreek near the Fairfield Commons Mall

MattStillThieving May 06, 2020

Brand new company this year. Taylor and Taylor Construction Group. Keep your eyes out for this crook. Glad his wife left his sorry self. Still wish I had my $80k from him. His dad must be proud.

• Fe
    Fedupwithgoodpeoplebeinghurt Jun 26, 2020

The" best part" is that Matt has never changed his tactics. He started with the same tactics in 2004 with Trinity Construction, that he continued on with MAZ Builders, and at least 10 other business variations. He's absconded with funds so many times I cannot count. He claims mental illness above, but it must be untreated. In his latest venture Taylor and Taylor Construction Group, he forged his young adult daughter's name (Mollie ) on the Ohio Secretary of State docs for this first Taylor and Taylor Construction Group, dissolved that LLC, and then opened another Taylor and Taylor Group Clothing LLC in Mollie's name a day later. I don't know how the AG in Ohio hasn't taken action on him. He has not changed one bit, he's a convicted felon, and there is aways some story about how he is the victim and "the construction game is dirty". Please reach-out to the Ohio AG and the Clark County Probation Office with more instances of fraud... and for the love of god, file criminal charges. This is grand theft, pure and simple. He has executed frauds like this since at least 2004.

AdisaB Oct 23, 2020

@Fedupwithgoodpeoplebeinghurt He had case in cuyahoga county, and for all his criminal activates he paid $750 fine. shame of justice system.
    The state of ohio
    Plaintiff
    Case no: cr-[protected]-a
    Ms jan lb a 00 t
    Judge: joan synenberg
    Marrurn/ d a. tt t a v. ad clerk of courts
    Matthew paul taylor cuyahoga county
    Defendant.
    Indict: 2913.02 grand theft
    2913.02 grand theft
    2913.11 passing bad checks
    •. additional counts...
    Journal entry
    Pretrial held 01/15/2020.
    Pretrial continued to 02/05/2020 at 09:00 am
    At the request of defendant. '
    Reason for continuance: discovery ongoing.
    01/15/2020
    Cpjsx 01/15/2020 14:33:25

AdisaB Oct 23, 2020

My husband had a horrible experience with this crook in California. Unbelievable that he is not behind bars.
    He started project in one of biggest shopping mall in San Jose, CA. He had all falsified documentation, didn't pay for work, didn't pay subcontractors. He was sending bad personal checks

He state of ohio

2913.02 grand theft
    2913.11 passing bad checks
    Additional counts...
    Journal entry
    Defendant in court. via video conferencing with counsel aaron schwartz. prosecuting
    Attorney(s) paul hanna present.
    Court reporter joyce stevenson present.
    Defendant fully advised in open court of his/her constitutional rights and penalties.
    On recommendation of prosecutor count(s) 1is/are amended by changing the value to be less
    Than $1, 000.00 and renaming the offense to petty theft.
    On recommendation of prosecutor count(s) 1 is/are amended to attempted. grand theft
    2923.02/2913.02 a (3) m2.
    On recommendation of prosecutor count(s) 3 is/are amended by changing the value to be less
    Than $1, 000.00
    On recommendation of prosecutor count(s) 3 is/are amended to attempted. attempted. passing
    Bad checks 2923.02/2913.11 b m2.
    Defendant retracts former plea of not guilty and enters a plea of guilty to attempted. grand
    Theft 2923.02/2913.02 a (3) m2 as amended in count(s) 1 of the indictment.
    Attempted. passing bad checks 2923.02/2913.11 b m2 as amended in count(s) 3 of the indictment.
    Restitution has been satisfied in full.
    Count(s) 2. 4 is/are nolled.
    Court accepts defendant's guilty plea.
    Defendant addresses the court. prosecutor paul hanna addresses the court.
    The court considered all required factors of the law.
    The defendant is ordered to pay a fine in the sum of $ 750.00.
    The court hereby enters judgment against the defendant in an amount equal to the costs of
    This prosecution.
    All motions not specifically ruled on prior to the filing of this judgment entry are denied as
    Moot.

Bethany777 Nov 23, 2020

Ugh... we found this too late but my husband just got scammed out of $2500 doing a flooring job in La Palmera Mall in Corpus Christi, TX.

Bethany777 Nov 23, 2020

@Bethany777 And he is using the Taylor & Taylor Group name.