Fashion JunkeeNever Received Order

I placed an order with this company for $200 worth of clothing and NEVER received the order. When I tried to contact the company I got no responsese and hav ebeen unable to find any real contact information other than an email address they do not respond to. It was a complete scam!

• Sb
    sbrown1070 Jun 03, 2013

i returned an item. usps tracking shows that fashion junkee picked it up. it has been a week and noone will return my emails regarding my refund. i have had to open a case with paypal. beware of this seller. there are other reviews like mine on other sites. buyers beware.

• Ne
    Nehade Mar 19, 2012

I order a couple hundred dollars worth of clothing from this site and never received it. After weeks of waiting I emailed (as they have no real contact information) and have never gotten a response. This website is a scam!

• Bo
    Boier Feb 08, 2012

I have not received my order and it has been 17 days. The order was placed on hold because the items were not available. I emailed them within 10 days to find out about my order. They never replied. I emailed them again 4 days ago. No reply. I will be reporting them to the BBB!