Farmer Jacks SupermarketNo more pork chops

R

Whole ( in bone ) pork loins $0.99 lb. I have shopped Farmer Jacks for many years and was very disappointed when I asked the butcher to cut a pork loin into chops for me. I was informed that they were only sold as pork loins, since when for many years I have had pork loins (whole in bone ) cut into pork chops! I am Very disappointed with this "New" policy and I will shop at a Supermarket that will cut my pork loin into pork chops!

Mrs. R. M.
Romeo MI 48065

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices