Faithworks/EstherExperience.comUnauthorized Charges

Mulitiple charges for products I did not purchase. Even though disputed with my credit card company or agreed to a refund, the charges still continue. When I disputed with the company, I was told I need to honor contract as a matter of integrity for some very vague language that I am sure makes the contract null and void.

Anyone else have these issues?

chelseab Nov 13, 2009

I too once did business with Gina Ratliffe and the Esther Experience fortunately I was very successful in fighting my bank and Gina Ratliffe in getting out of the Build Your OnLine Empire contract although it took alittle time and tenacity. I felt Gina is a very savvy business woman that uses religion and life coaching to prey on the co-dependant personalities of her clients, in which overspending and over emotionalizing and saying no are all traits of her clients she starts off with really great coaching advice and then talks you into this online business in which she doesn't deliver as promised. In her contract she guarantees 100% refund if not satisfied however when you try to cancel that's when you see her true colors. Good luck I was victorious in this battle.

• At
    Atlantamom Jun 18, 2010

Very interesting. I have no experience with testing her refund policy, but I did her home-study course. It consisted of audio and print downloads, and I found the information to be very valuable.

• Go
    Good2Know Sep 15, 2010

She is a fraud, and only wants you to think that she knows what she is doing. Keep your money in your pockets, and run away from this woman before she tries to manipulate you!

• Vi
    Vic Rose Edwards Nov 28, 2016

@Good2Know My name is Victoria Edwards and I'm a freelance journalist writing about Gina's coaching programs. Can you please give me a call at [protected], or email me at [email protected]? I'm interested in people's experiences with her. Thank you!