Eyewearus.comBad business

This company is scandalous. Don't do business with them!

I ordered framed from them. They sent the wrong ones. I sent them back for a refund and got jerked around and received 65% of the purchase price back.

The manager is a total ###. He hung up on me.

IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL SCREW YOU.

• Ey
    Eye Wear Jan 28, 2010

Why are you saying something bad about my company? I've offered to work with you, and you are either to stubborn or ignorant to work to an amicable situation. To anyone who owns a company: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GREG TAFFE!

• Hu
    HukE31 Oct 29, 2009

Purchased sunglasses and heard several different stories from different customer sales reps about why I have not received them. Asked for refund. Was granted one, then never received it. Fraudent company. I learned my lesson.