EVERYDAY VALUES CLUBUnauthorized Charge

K

I received a charge for $129.99 by Everyday Values. When I called to ask them about it they said they could not find me in the system, had no way of locating me and asked me to fax them a copy of the charge and they would get back to me in a few days. I went through my bank, disputed the charge and had it removed. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! I had no idea who they were, never authorized a charge and still don't know how they got my credit card information. Bank of America said the card was not swiped, but entered by hand. BofA removed the charge immediately so contact your credit card company if this happens to you. THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!

• Sc
    ScimScam Jan 04, 2010

Budget Rent-a-Car carry a huge responsibility with this. It is through their booking system that this can occur.

No more Budget business from me, and I have already shared this with friends, family, and colleagues.