Evenflo Expansion Swing GateDanger! It killed our puppy!

S

I bought this to keep my puppy..7 weeks old in the kitchen while we leave the house. I am 9 months pregnant and when we came home from our last lamaze class, we found our puppy in the living room with the gate around her neck dead!
She was somehow able to get it stuck around her neck
there is NO info stating anywhere on the product or within the paperwork not to use with puppies, and even seen on the box the picture shows a puppy and a baby on the other side
if a puppy is able to get its head through and choke herself so can a child.
You cant imagine what i went through walking in and seeing what i saw and having to cut it apart from her neck and then do cpr but by that time she was already dead.
I sent numerous unanswered emails til finally they responded from a fax with the vet bills which they said they would reimburse.
I do not wantto see anyone esle go through what i did with my puppy who i only had for 2 days and was only 7 weeks old and was to be raised with my soon to be expected first child, nor do i want something liek this happeneing to a child.

Expansion Swing™ Gate
model #160

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices