Erie County Medical Centerpoor services

Im a current dental patiient with ECMC Dental Clinic, in begining of June 2011 I was consulted on the need to have my teeth extracted and aquire dentures. I was given an eight week process time by the dentist attending to me. It is now August 26, 2011 and I have been told another 4-6 weeks to go. How this clinic can have the audacity to mislead and expect a person to go with out teeth for this extended period of time infuriates me. To top it off today at my appointment I was told to go to thier cashiers department and obtain a copy of reciept of payment that they misplaced on my time, before they would proceed with my appointment.
I can just imagine if I were to tell them it would be another 4-6 weeks before I will pay them for their services, and what they would say. Am I not the consumer here, do I not have the right to expect adequate services in a timely manner?
My oppinion is they are scamming for additional office payments, go fiqure. I find this hospital's dental clinic unprofessional and would not reccomend to anyone to go their for service.

More Erie County Medical Center Complaints & Reviews