Eric L. Paznerscam

D

Eric L. Pazner, Esquire

I am afraid to write this because he is so devious and deceptive but I needed to write this to try to help people considering hiring Eric L. Pazner, Esquire / FRED as their attorney.

FRED stands for Fathers Rights for Equality in Divorce. I have reason to believe that Eric Pazner and his law firm consult with women too.

He is a con man. He says that he has a expertise handling men's matrimonial rights, but he could not even get custody of his own kid in his divorce/child custody case.

He was fired from a quality and reputable Men's Rights law firm for sexual harassment. Ask him if he was ever entered into a settlement in a Sex Harassment case. I heard he slept with a number of women at the other law firm too.

He was accused of improperly placing his lips on his minor child.

As a Guardian Ad Litem, Eric Pazner is known for taking the position of the attorney who refers his law firm business versus the other attorney.

He has a dangerous drug problem.

He over promises and UNDER delivers. He is the most disingenuous guy I ever met with his big smile and hearty handshake.

Due to the excessive fees that I paid, I am unable to pursue a case against him or to defend myself against him. Eric says he advocates and protects men's rights, this is just a sales pitch for his excessive hourly billing overcharging scam.

With all the other lawyers available, why would anybody call the Pazner Law Firm. There is no reason to play the shell game. I wish I would have asked around instead of just going to him.

More Eric L. Pazner Complaints & Reviews