English BulldogScammed out of $5300 USD

P

In the early spring of 2008, I purchased an English Bulldog female, Laci " Steelebull's 2 Hot 2 Handle", DOB 12 Sept 2005
AKC # NP114258/03 with 9 points towards her AKC Championship from Tina Black, TripleC Bulldogs . In the end, I sent her over $5300 USD for this female dog . She promised to send me her AKC papers but ended up she NEVER did .
While waiting for the papers to arrive, I shipped the female down to her actual breeder, Mandy Lawson in Conway Arkansas for breeding . We had worked out a deal that we would split the litters and Mandy would do the whelping for half ownership of the female . I was to retain the papers until the first litter was born .
The last email I received from Tina Black on the 26 July 2008 agreeing to mail me my AKC papers to my home address . Instead, she signed the AKC papers over into Mandy Lawson name and Mandy Lawson registered the dog into her name .
Both parties have refused to respond to the letters sent out by the AKC in Feb 2009 .
Tina Black has refused to return any emails and Mandy Lawson was given too many chances to return my dog, my AKC papers or to purchase the dog .
She told me the dog was only worth $2000 and offered me that but admitted that she had sold my dog to Tina Black for $4000 one year earlier with only 3 points towards her AKC Championship .
These women are SCAM ARTISTS . DO NOT TRUST THEM !!!

• Ly
    lynnepage Mar 31, 2012

Mandy Lawson has scammed too many people. She has fallen out of grace with the BCA and their members. She told me that she was going to use another female's papers on a dog who's papers were frozen by the AKC. I would ask for DNA testing on ALL her dogs.

• Da
    Dana Brown Apr 27, 2011

Mandy Lawson pulled almost the same scam on me several years earlier. I had to hire an attorney to get my half of the litter and my female bulldog back. Hopefully people will read this and refrain from doing business with her.