Emailrevealer.comNon receival of report after 50 working days

R

50 working days ago I ordered and paid for a reverse email trace with emailrevealer.com & have not received anything at this moment in time.

On there website they say that a search can take up to two weeks and I think that I have been more than patient. I have emailed them and they refuse to email me, saying that I have not PAID for email updates. I do not want an uodate, I want my report.

I wonder whether this company is reputable?? Or whether the services they offer are legitimate or are of a fraudulant nature?? I do not have the money to fling around at all, I feel that if they have taken my money and run then they are very low in deed...

I am not sure what to do as even though I paid through paypal they have a 45 day rule, i.e. that you cannot open a dispite after this time.

• Lo
    Lori Donovan Feb 08, 2016

This guy is a crook. I called about spoofing phone calls with a legitimate question. He answered, "gotta go" abruptly, and hung up. Who does this?? I would NEVER hire this guy for anything. When I phoned him back, he said "this call is over". Find your Trap Line somewhere else. He is a fraud.

• Wh
    Whitestarbright Jan 19, 2015

I agree with the above. It's actually illegal to do in many states due to wiretapping laws. But Ed Opperman is an out right con artist. Has anyone contacted the licensing division in Nevada? He needs his license taken away. He is a fraud and a crook.

• Ky
    kypvteye Nov 19, 2012

People are complaining to me about paying for services they don't receive.
    Refinance and Email look up are the main two I hear about. Both have all kinds of laws attached. Companies like Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc have laws pertaining to email and a person right to this staying private. You need to talk to your Attorney before you give anyone money. As a PI I have people ask me about getting the informa
    tion about some ones email account, Its not easy to do and stay in the legal boundries.
    So when you are told some one can do this, buyer Beware. Keep your money.
    Take the email and put it on social sites, see if the person shows up with an account, or go to Craigslist and search, see if they are or have sold anything with that email.
    Do this all over, you may come up with your information. Because Google, Yahoo, etc are not going to give it to you or anyone else without a court order

• Re
    RealPI Jan 16, 2011

By the way, if you want to warn other victims, post your complaints at /link removed/

• Re
    RealPI Jan 16, 2011

You were not only scammed by Ed Opperman, but you were also scammed by the phony person above named "BlackNightInvestigations of New York" claiming to be a PI who knows Oppperman! There is no such Black Night Investigations licensed in the state of New York, and BlackNight only registered here the same day he posted his comment to you. If you think Black Night is really Ed Opperman, you are correct!

• 12
    120gnrk Nov 26, 2010

These giys are a scam. I ordered a report and paid $200. I have yet to receive anything nor a return phone call. Ed Opperman Investigations is a scam.

• Di
    diso Sep 07, 2010

email revealer is fraud.

i'm scared how is possible they pay too much adversting and noone take them

RSE Mar 15, 2010

Its been a year and I still have had nothing. Please do not use these people, they are just a scam.

• Fe
    feelgypped Dec 30, 2009

I ordered, and paid $199.99 for, a reverse email trace on July 7, 2009 (I had received a sexually harassing package in the mail and email - I also filed a police report but they weren't too helpful). It is now December 30 and I have yet to receive any results. I have sent 4 emails and tried calling to no avail.

The one time they responded to an email is when I threatened to have my bank rescind payment if they didn't tell me when I may expect results (this was about 3 months after I placed my order). I gave it some more time, sent another email a few weeks ago, and didn't get a response. I asked my bank last week if they could rescind payment, but they said they couldn't do that since it had been more than 60 days since the transaction.

I'm pissed!! I am definitely going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Chriskelly6 Oct 30, 2009

Definitely a scam. Waited 7 days for a simple cell phone number search by name and zip code. When I tried contacting them to find out the status I could never reach by email or phone ("Due to heavy call volume..." is the message you always get). I thought they lost my order, so I put a stop payment on the payment. Then they emailed me a list of numbers (some were not even from the same city!) and then 2 weeks later they MAILED the same useless information to me USPS priority mail and sent me a bill for the additional mailing and "stop payment" fee. Now they still won't respond to email or calls.

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I reported them to the Las Vegas Better Business Bureau (they never even responded to them - only to my creidt card company when I refused payment):

BBB of Southern Nevada, Inc.
    WWW: http://southernnevada.bbb.org
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    6040 S. Jones Blvd.
    Las Vegas NV 89118

RSE Aug 22, 2009

Thank you for your help... I was hoping I was wrong... Sorry to hear they took your money too. Will definitely take this further, they should not be allowed to exploit vulnerable people again.

• Cc
    CCDtheone Aug 21, 2009

You can also report this crime to:

Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov

aqnd
    Better Business Bureau
    Consumer protection agency

• Cc
    CCDtheone Aug 21, 2009

Emailrevealer.com is a Fraud. A scam. They robbed me! I paid $199 USD and they never ever answered me, except for a bulk reply on email telling "We are working hard on your case" if you call you will ALWAYS get an answering machine. Do not get fooled just as I did. This guy is a Burglar.

RSE Aug 19, 2009

103 days and nothing... yet I have just received an email (gasp)... that said that they produce the reports as expediently as possible. Is 103 days expedient I think not... I am sick of receiving bulk standard replies..

RSE Aug 18, 2009

I am beginning to wonder. They have taken over £130 from me and I have nothing to show for it at all. Still received nothing. They are also not replying to my emails...

• Cu
    curious12 Aug 13, 2009

sounds like Emailrevealer.com are real scammers

RSE Jul 17, 2009

I am still waiting it has been 80 days now...

RSE Jun 08, 2009

It is certainly a relief to discover that someone feels that the company is reputable. I think that is what I ordered. I certainly do not expect something that I have not paid for/or something more than someone else would get. But I feel that I am due the report, having been waiting since March, this is a long time. I would be interested to know how long a search normally takes?

With regard to your comments at the end, I think that you have to remember that you are not emotionally involved in the cases that you submit as am I. I do not wish to go into my private affairs but the delay may have implications for the health of me and my disabled son, so maybe you understand why I am anxious.

• Bl
    BlackNightInvestigations Jun 06, 2009

I'm a private investigator in the US and I use emailrevealer.com everyday. They are certainly considered to be a reputable campany.
    You probably ordered a flat fee investigation and your report is not ready yet.
    Why do you feel you should get an udpdate or consultaion for free when I have to pay extra?