Eliana Storeintentionally shipped me wrong item

S Jan 20, 2020

on this website https://eliana.store/products/storage
was and advertisement (yes too good to be true)
Only $9.99 For 24 Hours! Foldable Storage Rack Behind The Door!
Regular priceSale price$9.99
so I payed for 2 items with pay pal and several weeks later received 10 by 10 inches plastic pocket with wooden stick. when I send them a picture of an item and screenshot of my order they answer me that I have to ship this item back, then provide them a tracking number and then they return me money back. The shipping of that item that item will be same as the amount of money that I am trying to recover, in their shop policy they do not pay return shipping. so that is a trap that how they do money.

intentionally shipped me wrong item
intentionally shipped me wrong item

• Updated by Sasha N · Jan 20, 2020

This is their answer, as you can see they do not even offer to ship me a right item!
    Dear customer,

We’re so sorry for the delay. As we checked your troubles, we sincerely want to help you.

Our return address is : 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China.We promise that you will get your full refund.

You don’t have to wait any more, you can offer a picture of delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture). Once we checked, we will refund you immediately.

And we’re so sorry that we can not cover your shipping fee of returns from now.

For providing you with our best service, we are not advised you refund on PayPal, since they ask for the tracking information of returns and also when we received you returns then they will refund you. It will cause very long period of refund.

Also we provide you a solution if you don’t want to return the item. You can keep the order and we can refund you 40% discount of your payment immediately,or you have any ideas, please tell us firstly before your further action.

Your patience will be highly appreciated, have a nice day.

• Sh
    sharon.allbright.7 Feb 27, 2021

Back in January I ordered a hydroponic garden this week I received the same watch and email. SCAM, BAIT and SWITCH. I just want to cut my losses and have nothing more with this and similar companies. I paid with a credit card.

• De
    Dee Starr Jan 08, 2021

Hi all,
    Yes total scam,
    I ordered a 'Wtable' portable work bench,
    Received a crappy Mreurio watch,
    Same deal,
    They want the watch returned, blaming the shipping company for the mistake,
    Same return delivery address,
    I raised a complaint with Paypal,
    Shall see what comes of it!

Dee

Comments

• Da
    David Longworth Feb 04, 2021

@Dee Starr Same has happened to me, same item advertised and ordered. Identical watch received, same BS reply. How they blame shipping when it is there blatant misepresentation of advertising.
    Previous experience re PayPal reply...they have offered you a full refund on return of incorrect item received.
    SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Da
    David Longworth Feb 04, 2021

@David Longworth Needs to be reported to Police and Trading Standards.
    Far too many false adverts purely to scam money.

• Ke
    Kelsey Leman Feb 24, 2021

@Dee Starr Same!!!

• Ro
    Rox1SMF Oct 31, 2020

Same scam, though I ordered mobility scooters in September, got two cheap watches yesterday. My order was a trap though...

My mom was going to order from a Facebook ad, but I *knew* it would be this bait & switch scam, so I completed the order using my PayPal CREDIT card (not regular PayPal). They have refunded the charge without my having to return the cheap watches.

Pasting the text of the email reply I got from the scammers here as spider food, since as we can see, they use the same addresses and often same "solutions" in their answers to request for refund. If it looks too good to be true, it is...

######
    Dear customer,

We are deeply sorry for this case. After we check over and over again, we are sorry to find that it is the shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons, so you have received the wrong item, we are really sorry and have a claim with the shippers.

In order to make up for your loss, after negotiation with our supplies, they promise that they could resend the right item to you, but to our regret, they ask for a return of the item you received. In this case, could you please go to the local post office to insult the fee of returning? Our return address is: 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.

You can choose to get the full refund or ask us to resend the right item to you once the suppliers get the returned package, please offer a picture of the delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture) if you return the package.

We are sorry that we just can cover your returning fee that is not over USD8, we beg your forgiveness for this case, since we also lost a lot for this terrible case.

We are sorry that it might cost you time to do that.

In addition, could you please check whether the item is useful for you or not? If yes, how about you keep the order or send it to your friend who can use it please, we can refund you a 50% refund of your total payment immediately, which can save the hassle of returning the item to us. If you have any different ideas, please kindly tell us and do not take further action, please believe that we can help you to solve it in a short time.

Your patience will be highly appreciated, have a nice day.

Jao

Comments

• Ri
    RingpullTam Aug 11, 2020

Hi I fell for the same scam with the dolan power water jet thingy, got a thing that attaches to a tap hose worth about a pound or so, got same email word for word, the seller goes by the name "CANDBUY" I sent them an email saying I had friends in Hong Kong who have friends in a province near them, said they were going to check them out, also mentioned I was wondering if the authorities knew about their scamming underhand ways and were they paying proper dues to the CCP lol, anywho I wont hold my breath for a positive reply!

• Gl
    Glenda27pr Jun 13, 2020

This store has many names. Sadly, I got scammed from them too. I received the same email and I searched the address and that’s how I find this post. I had not receive my order yet, but other people that I contacted did and they send the wrong item. I have been collecting proof while waiting for my order ‘cause I want full refund and I won’t mail them whatever they send me ‘cause they did it obviously on purpose. Is not fair that we had to pay shipping cost of something that we did buy. So, I’m going to fight for my full refund. Also, I have been reporting every single advertisement from this kind of sales. They all look the same. They have same format.
    Please send me an email ([email protected]) with whatever resolution you get. Don’t accept their demands and notify PayPal or credit card about this people. We all have to come together to get our money back.

• Le
    Leon. S Jul 16, 2020

@Glenda27pr The email sent to me after receiving the wrong item is word for word the same email sent to you. i'm glad i decided to google the return address before going any further.

• Af
    AF2021 Jan 11, 2021

@Leon. S I have the same thing I am fighting with now! This is why we shouldn't do business with China. They are all crooks!!!

Sam 79 Apr 07, 2020

I have fallen for the same scam ordered a cat tree got a cheap cat tunnel they gave me the same email but I am fighting with them they are up to 65% but I have told them I will not accept less than 85% as that is the total minus the cost of the cheap item they sent me.

• Ll
    LL* Mar 11, 2020

I’ve fallen for the same thing. It was a company called Noblefu who took my money then sent me a tiny dog bed instead of the 100cm one I ordered. I received the exact same email. I’ve emailed them 11 times now and they’ve stopped replying. Have you got anywhere with your complaint?

• Ay
    Aynatsay Feb 21, 2020

Yep, this same address (under the company name of iJade) scammed me for a cat waterer that had been advertised on Facebook. They sent me the exact same copied and pasted instructions for returning. Clearly, their scam is to get their $27 for the item and then ship a cheap piece of Sh*t that is worth about 99 cents.

They KNOW that the customer in USA will not pay $25 to ship the item back, so they offer a 40 percent "instant" refund. In this way, they make about $15 profit on every scam order.

I plan to contact the U.S. company that makes the actual product that was advertised and let them know this fake company is puling a bait and switch illegal scam.

• Al
    Alicia3965 Feb 04, 2020

I received the exact same email for a cat waterer. I am trying to check on where the address is as I don't even think you can ship to this address as there is no postal code. I am trying to figure out if you can even really ship it back anyway or if this is just another ploy to make you think it is complicated and just have them give you 40% back to be done with it.