Eezi MoveDamaged property, poor service

S

The company was contracted to move my furniture and appliances from one location to another. The movers damaged my walls (which i repaired at my own cost), washing machine, fridge, dinigroom table, queen base and various other items. They also stole a bottle of whiskey while in transit. I received no apology, after numerous attempts to contact them, and they just ignore all my correspondence.

• Bo
    BothaSakkie Mar 29, 2019

I can belief that!!! They use people that is lazy and just incompetent to do their work. they are useless

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices