Edge Video LLCReceived bad product

I've purchased a DVD from Edge Video LLC but when I received it I wasn't able to playback it on my DVD player. I even tried to play it at my friends place but with no luck so I had to question quality and genuinity of this DVD. I emailed company and asked for information regarding this problem but they failed to help me and no refund was issued as well.

• Te
    Teresa Brewer Sep 10, 2014

I order a DVD on July 31, 2014 Smokey Mountain Christmas I did not receive this DVD. So they stoled the money from me. $17.99. they scam people and lie saying they sent it to you when they didn't.

• Je
    Jeanne Lynch Jun 03, 2016

On 12/7/13 I purchased 3 DVDS from the website findraredvds.com and immediately received confirmation and order # 19965. The website stated I would receive my items in 3 to 5 days via first class mail. On 12/9/13, my credit card was charged 44.97 to Edge Video LLC. Numerous emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. When I did further research, this company has thousands of complaints for failure to send merchandise and is described as a scam to procure funds. This company is supposedly located in Brewer, ME.