eBatts.comMerchandise never received from eBatts.com

L

I purchased a replacement iPod battery in January from eBatts.com. The product was not in stock and they estimated it would be shipped out the end of the month and I should receive it in February. I contacted eBatts in April as item was never received ... at which time they told me they did not have my address and their warehouse would have simply mailed it out with my name, city and state (but with NO ADDRESS). It's now December and the item was NEVER received. I paid $18 for the battery, but since eBatts.com says that they have no record of the Post Office returning the merchandise to them as "undeliverable" ... they will only send me the battery I paid for if I pay them for another battery at a discounted price.

I paid for merchandise from eBatts.com. I never recieved the merchandise. I am unwilling to pay eBatts.com again to get what I already paid for. And, eBatts.com is unwilling to stand by their customer service ... even when it would cost them less than $10 to make it right. Not a good company to do business with!

• Fa
    FantomStranger55 Dec 16, 2014

I purchased two unlike batters, laptop and camera, and one worked, the other failed. Send messages to eBatts, and no response. Well, they send a product survey on what I bought.

Sent to Amazon, ordered laptop battery, and works just great.

• Th
    Thomas Feb 13, 2009

This store is horrible and I will never shop with them again. I do not recommend purchasing from this store. Their customer service was crappy, prices are high and products are very cheap and non effective.