Easyloans-CSThis company have simply taken money out of my account without permission

B

This company have simply taken money out of my account without permission. There is no way of telephoning them, they don't have an address which tells you all you need to know.

• Sc
    Scarabk Aug 15, 2011

This company have simply taken money out of my account without permission. There is no way of telephoning them, they don't have an address which tells you all you need to know!

• Ba
    Barrel May 19, 2011

I went to the bank to check my account and discovered that £67.70 has been taken out without authorization i have never given my authorization for them to take money from my account.

• Be
    be3mer May 16, 2011

they did the same to me, i kicked off and threatened to contact dominic littlewood at the bbc which i did, they finally gave me an address to write to, you send your name, email and reference number along with a hard worded letter stating they robbed your account. the address is customer services, ezeloans.net, 88 wood street, london, ec2v 7rs
    hope it helps like it has with me