easykits.orgStolen money

S

I went to the website www.easykits.org in order to earn extra money. But in reality the moderators charged me for $87. I already sent emails and told to return this money, because I was unemployed and couldn’t lose money. But of course no one replied. The website is total scam, so be careful and better avoid them. Post comments and share your views about these scammers.

Mskimble58 Mar 08, 2021

Are Insurancenerds/Insnerds, Jacobson Group all sister business's

Mskimble58 Mar 08, 2021

anyone ever heard of insurancenerds /Insnerds ?

• Pa
    Patricia Hector Aug 02, 2020

Found an unknown charge on my card for 47.00 from Nancyvidtute. I never ordered anything from them. I tried emailing the address on the charge but it was undeliverable.

• Ju
    juanita schmitz Apr 27, 2020

I started filling out the app then saw reviews and wiped everything off computor but they charged me anyway, can't find out how to contact all I have is " Nancy vidtut"! Does anyone know how to contact these scammers? Really want a refund!

• Pk
    [email protected] Oct 23, 2019

I tried to purchase from the WATMPortal.com website for the Easykits.org 100 websites, but it crashed, so I thought I hadn't been sucessful. A day or two later, I received an email telling me that they had charged me $297.00 for this service. This was back in July and I have been fighting with the credit card company over disputes since then. I have never seen the 100 websites as of 10/23/19 I found the name nancyvidtut.com on my credit card bill and tried to contact them, but was never successful. Then I found the easykits phone number and tried to call numerous times. No one would ever take my call, until yesterday. I was told to email all my proof to [email protected] and am waiting to hear. I doubt it will be successful after reading all the scam reviews. How can this company be stopped? They seem to be in another country.

mskimble56 Aug 10, 2019

I receive several texts and calls a day the calls consists of a recorded message that's speaks very fast . I have opted out, unsubscribed a couple times when it should only taken one time to something I never opted in to. The calls and texts are annoying

• We
    WEllis Jan 22, 2019

On January 2, 2019 I purchased what was suppose to be a website from this company but have not received any additional information from them. My credit card was charged $47.00 at HELENVIDTUT. Do not have information to contact them. Trying to contact them to request a refund.

• Bl
    Bluelady10 Aug 19, 2020

@WEllis Well you won't get a refund they will tell you they will refund half but that's a joke. If you keep contacting them they stop responding. So you never get anything back.

• La
    Larry Rebisz Oct 27, 2015

I wernt there also tryed to get my money rite away told me they weould only refund half the money because of their policies or some crap like that. Still waiting for that money. I doubt I9 will ever see it. Please don't fall for this like I did. I am a disabled Vietnam veteran I told them that guess that meant nothing to them.

• Ge
    Germanic Jun 18, 2013

I ordered easykits.org instant download. I am still waiting 2 hours later for link to download software I have already paid for. I called them directly and sent an email. I have received no response from this company.