Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyFake Agency

N

This is a fake agency which gave its ad in the newspapers with contact no. [protected] asking to come for interview that very day, located in Sharjah, majaz 3, Above Carrefour Express. Call will be answered by a lady with absolutely no courtest or telephone etiquette. they convince you they dont need registration fee, but eventually coaxes you to paying Dh. 300 . BEWARE OF THE TRAP! when you are planning to go for interviews, inquire about the company and place.

• Un
    unknown per Jan 29, 2013

This ALI should be Tortured badly...ALI if i meet you m sure gonna cut your DICK off and give it to DOGS...and that ### SANA " A [censored] " how long you can carry on with these ... cheating the INNOCENT and POOR...

I will Make sure ...U GUYS will Fall off...and that ALI i will make you live without a DICK ..then u feel the pain...

• Re
    reeko Jun 18, 2012

^^ Recruitment agencies are NOT *** allowed to take money from applicants

• Re
    reeko Jun 18, 2012

People, please don't fall into these scams. Recruitment agencies are now allowed to take money from applicants as they get the money from EMPLOYERS looking for EMPLOYEES. They are the MIDDLEMAN.. Employers pay them. YOU shouldn't pay them.. What you can do is create a facebook page and warn everyone (Family, friends, others) to not deal with them. Lodge a complaint with the ministry of labour in sharjah and the police. Before you do that, take a video camera, go to their office.. make them ask you to pay the fee. Once you've got that on camera, refuse to pay and threaten them with legal action with the evidence in the camera. ### about them online won't do you any good.

• Th
    thariq Jun 13, 2012

These are the ###ing ### people... Please god make a special hell for these ###...They will born as dogs & ### after there death... I went for the interview there..They asked 200 dirhams...I paid it.. Later they call me & said i have been selected... I came on next day...They told i have to collect my appointment letters from the employer...They asked to pay 200 more... for service charges... I paid that also...very sadly...later came to know that these people are fraud recruitment agency.. I lost my money & now im in a big problem...thinking how to spend my remaining few days on dubai...Still i didnt get any job or my money back... They are cheating money from poor people coming from India, Pakistan & other asian countries...Please God make a big thunder lightning to there heads when they are walking outside...Dont go to the Dubai Gate they will cheat u & take ur money... U will get nothing... They will die as dogs & ###...I cant understand why these fake agencies stand so long freely without any problem from the Police...I think that hadia may be a employee there...

• Mr
    mr pasha Jun 07, 2012

i disagree with that ### hadia u got the job from that agency u r also proud they never give a job any body

• Ha
    Hafeez Rahman Jun 06, 2012

I got ditched today ..
    I had to pay 300 Aed

• Ad
    Adnan chaudhry Jun 06, 2012

hahahah
    i wil tel you my story which u all wil like, ..
    i was in the trap one month ago and what happend was when they took my reg fee and never calld bak
    and when i went to ask the guy Ali told me to come u gt a job i asked where he said with us here in dubai gate i was like oh ok nevermind
    then when i joined frm, the next day what happend it took me 3 days to understand and i came to knew this all happened i was been trained how to ditch and fool people
    litrally ppl cried in frnt of usand i regret i wrked there fr a week and my Allah knws i was fully in depression and the next 8th day i said i dunt wanna wrk here anymore
    and godfrbid i was about to apply my visa frm the same company and i gave even my pasport copy
    and good news guys iu just came to knew that ali guy is in jail.he frauded his own owner that arab misri guy
    hahah
    Allah wil cath them
    tc

• Ob
    Obaid1 May 28, 2012

HI All victims,
    I am now part of your team. However I complained Sharjah Police through their web site. You will find there an "Open Door". I request you all to make complain there against Dubai Gate.
    We should try our best that from now no other people be cheated by Dubai Gate.
    Whoever you may, you try to spread this through internet. Everybody in UAE should know about Dubai Gate. And everybody should become alert before doing any transaction with this type of business house.
    Before coming in UAE, I know that UAE is a nice and clean ( from any type of corruption) country ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . .

Best Regards,
    Obaid

• Pr
    prashantsadrani May 13, 2012

Hi Guys

Strange that we all have posted and shared the fraud experiences but still these fakers are Scott free. None of us have taken the trouble to call 999 and file a legal complaint against them.
    This is the reason why these frauds get wings to fly and horns on their head. They feel they are untouched and none can mess with them. OR is it that we do not bother as here also the police is corrupt and would not take any appropriate action.
    Anyways lets wake up and make other aware to avert falling into their trap.

Best Regards.
    Prashant

Sad678 May 12, 2012

Hey! My relative ended up paying 500 Dhs last week...pls suggest how to get back the money??

Sad678 May 12, 2012

Hey! My father also ended up paying 600 Dhs...can you suggest how to get back the money??

• Mr
    mr shrestha May 03, 2012

hi friends beware that dubaigate frout agency i loose 1300 dhs & they sayed 5 star hotel job thatis why i payed plz help me i want to complain police so plz send me mail [email protected] i never leave that baster agency

rakeshm Apr 29, 2012

al these written about DUBAI GATE RECRUITMENT IS CORRECT

rakeshm Apr 29, 2012

MY DEAR FRIENDS ABOVE PEOPLE WHAT WRITTEN IS CORRECT, BECOUSE ALL THESE I HAVE SEEN AFTER I BECOME A POLISH. LAST SOME DAYS BACK I ALSO CALL ABOVE MENTION NUMBER [protected] HER NAME IS SANA. SHE WILL GIVE A LOCATION MAP AND WHRN U REACH THERE SHE WILL COLLECT dH-500/- AND TOLD ME LIKE IF I AM NOT SELECTED IT WILL RETURN.
    NEXT DAY THEY CALLED ME AGAIN AND TOLD TO BRING ALL DOCUMENTS AND ALONG WITH DH-500/-. I WENT AND HE TOOK LITTLE INTERVIWE AND HE CALLECTED DH-500/- AND ISSUED A RECIPT, AND MENTIONED OVER THERE NON REFUNDABLE. WHRN I COME BACK AND SEEN IN INTERNET THEN I FOUND THAT THIS CONSULTANCY IS BOGUS AND THESE PEOPLE CHEATING INNOCENET PEOPLE. I REQUEST U ALL PLEASE DO NOT MEET THESE AGENCIES.

M.ANWER Apr 09, 2012

dear all, dubai gate, Al aidha, Al mahira like this, so many fake agencyies in sharjah area cheating so many peoples. Becouse dont pay mony to this fake agencyies. asking money this people bigining .After cheating, Im aiso pay money to this fake agency. They will not give job and not return money .so becarefull and do not pay money, thanks

• Kh
    Khan Khan Apr 01, 2012

I called the ad in the newspaper and this girl fatima told me to come with my CV. I went to carrefour building and she asked me a couple of questions and asked me to pay 500 dirhams.I paid her and she told me someone will call me within 3 days. After 3 days nobody called me. Now it has been one week. Please be careful. Do not pay them anything.

• Wi
    wincent Mar 28, 2012

Frauds are in Dubai

We lost Dhs 4000 not 400. one guy called Azaad Mahmood. He took it for loan prosesing fee.

after giving him only we came to no he was a fraud. we didnt get the money. its our harden money if he is not going to give back it will be a cursed money for his family, why should I curse his Family what they did?????????????????? let the curse be upon him.

ZSTPP Mar 07, 2012

But how ??? Is the question ?

• Su
    sundev Mar 02, 2012

it is surprising these people are still working after cheating so many of us. together, some action has to be taken and they are to be stopped

ZSTPP Mar 01, 2012

Best option is send an sms to everyone either we can ask etisalat or gulf news or du and Khaleej times to send an sms to all and the second option is to click the pics of fatima, mona and HR manager and to write about this agency and to spread in each area esp in Dubai, Shj and Deira ...

People we all our been struggling lets not allow others to struggle as many people are still visiting this agency and paying the money ...

ZSTPP Mar 01, 2012

Ppl instead of posting in net why we cannot publish it in Gulf news /Khaleej Times or 7days or in appointments as breaking news ...How many people will check about this agency in net ...In the first round people will visit the agency will pay the money to Mona and Fatima and then they will come to know the name of the agency - their 300 dhs are gone, there are many people out there who do not know that Fatima and Mona can change their name anytime, there are many people out there who do not know about this fraud agency until they do not visit them, so to aware the U.A.E its better to post about this agency, their contact numbers, their names and if anyone can go their office and click their photos and post it in newspapers atleast people who are looking out for jobs now should not visit this fraud agency ...

And yes FYI - Fatima and Mona are not scared of police they are very confident and they dont mind if you tell them that they will be arrested dont know why ...Those people are really lucky who are getting their money back ...Please people we need to close down this agency, these people wont understand our situations as their not paying the money ... I just hope that this agency gets closed down ...

MADCOP Feb 28, 2012

FATIMA OR MONA WHATEVR YOUR NAME IS...IM COMING BACK AT YOU AND TAKE MY MONEY BACK. IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE, JUST RETURN IT OK. OR ELSE I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND AND LET THEM CATCH YOU.

• Po
    poor mother Feb 20, 2012

please all complain on MOL 800665 ministry of labor i also paid 600 dh which was my daughter hospital fee i have not single money now for my daughter :( please stop them to cheat those who are already in problems i was crying all night as i lose my money and didnot get job now my daughter is blood petient and i have nothing for her treatment not got the job also God will must punish such cheaters one day this is my faith i know how hardly i paid that money just by thought i will get the job and will do my daughter treatment but lose money also and no job :(
    please all complain on 800665 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• rightadvise Jan 28, 2012

Follow these links, they will help all the victims.

Best regards.

• rightadvise Jan 28, 2012

I advise all the victims of dubai gate consultancy management... plz complain at 800-665 (ministry of labor)
    They can only take action against them...

• Ha
    Hasnainroyal Jan 20, 2012

ASAK. I got cheated by those ### 3 days ago nd paid them 500 dhms. Is there anyone who can unite with me to get our money back? I am ready for action. Call me to be united. My cell number is [protected]

Ravi R Jan 16, 2012

we can complaint to labour dept or not about this issue.. they will take any action ???

• Al
    alrina Jan 09, 2012

yes very true !!! i went thru these ### yesterday when i came out n asked my friend to google the companies name i was shocked to come accross their reality... im writing all this down so that everyone is aware about these ###... nd possible v should unit together nd break their face... plzz bw aware of this dubaigate agency room number 210 above carrefour express n those two ### who r ainvolved in trapping ppl

• Du
    Dubai Deena Dec 17, 2011

Hello Guys, please beware of Dubai gate consultancy, they are still continuing the same fradulent activity, we are from Indi and we are totally unaware of Dubai consultancy, here Fathima cheated me 200 DHirams, she is the one who has no telephone etiquette, they giving advertisment in Kaleej times for all the postions with different mobile no to cheat innocent people. this kind of activity putting Dubai image down across the world.

• Sh
    Shaijal Nov 27, 2011

I also went there. She asked me 200 AED. I told her I will go out and take cash from ATM. She asked me to give my ATM card as there is veriphone to with draw cash. I could understand this is cheeting. I told I dont want job.Take care these three mob:[protected]'[protected].[protected]

• Sh
    shafeeque Oct 31, 2011

Dubai Gate- Management consultancy & Employment services. (PO BOX 21748, Sharjah. TEL - [protected] / [protected])

This is a fraud job agency in sharjah. They advertise in the Gulf News saying that they don't charge anything but when you go there they will ask for a onetime payment of AED200. Later on they will call you and say your job is conformed and charge you AED400 (this depend on person to person) but they will not give you the company details and say you can start the job from next week. Later on they will just send you to stupid places for interviews till you get tired of it and all the receipts will be stamped saying that it is not refundable but they say verbally that they can refund it. When you say that you don't want a job but you won’t your money back they say it is a company policy not to return the money.

Unfortunately I was a victim of this company in sharjah. Most of us who come here are desperate for a job so be careful, there are people like this that will take advantage of you.

MAK22 Oct 20, 2011

I do agree the same with all the job seekers who have been trapped by this DUBAI GATE CONSULTANCY. Lets everyone together plan and take action against DUBAI GATE CONSULTANCY severely. Lets show them that TRUTH ALONE TRUIMPHS. They target only people from third world contries like India, Srilanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh since they think that we are weak. Lets show them the power of what we are. If you guys can support then lets pull their masks off and show the world their reality.
    LETS NOT STAYBACK JUST BY COMPLAINING
    LETS ALL ARISE FOR THEIR FINAL DETAINING...
    PLEASE lodge your complaints online to The Sharjah police and The Prime Minister of U.A.E., I have done the same ON MY BEHALF..
    lets make it big and help our fellow brother's and sister's from FALLING ON TO THEIR TRAPS.

rafath Oct 08, 2011

Dear all,

I had beeen there a week back and there was a lady named SANA who gave me some ### details about some companies and said that i am eligible for some job etc etc, i belived her and she asked me to pay 200AED, which I didnt have but still somehow arranged it, But as i am a internet freak i came back to room and searched about this company online and i got a whole lot of compalian abt this company, so i went there d following day sayin i dont want to apply and i need my moany back, but they refused to pay back. and askd me to come someother day.. and tht continued, , , i have lost my money, , i need to do somethin to get it back o screw all the ### out there... i feel i want to do somethin, , any plans please let me know... [email protected] is my id.

• Naeem24 Sep 05, 2011

i am also there victim i submit my friend's CV in January 11, 2001 asking the same thing that they will me after 2 days & still now i recevied no calls from there even i tryed to call theme they don't even pick up...guys who ever lost, paid money to theme we should get it...we should get together on coming saturday & go to there office they'll be scared to see all of us together & that's how we can get our money back...

Please call me if anyone interested to go there & f*** there ###.
    [protected]

• Wa
    WAZZ Sep 04, 2011

global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman

THIS COMPANY IS ALSO A FRAUD ... TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND THEN JUST DOING NOTHING ... THEY WILL TAKE REGISTRATION FEE OF 100 DHS FROM U .. AND WILL CALL BACK U AFTER 2 DAYS FOR AN INTERVIEW .. AND WILL TAKE 400 DHS AS REFUNDABLE CONSULTANCY FEE ... THEY WILL SAY THAT IF U GET JOB THIS FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED .. AND IF U DUN GET THEN IT WILL BE RETURNED .. AND AFTER TAKING THT FEE THEY WILL SAY THAT WE WILL CALL U BACK IN 2 DAYS AFTER TAKING APPOINMENT FROM OUR CLIENT COMPANY WHICH HAS VACANCY ... BUT THAT CALL WILL NEVER COME TO YOU ... AND ALSO THEY WILL STAMP A NOT REFUNDABLE STAMP ON THE RECIEPT OF YOUR 400 DHS PAID FEE .. SO U ALSO CANT GO TO POLICE .. SO PPL BEWARE OF THIS COMANY ALSO ..

Comments

• Wa
    WAZZ Sep 04, 2011

GLOBAL MARKETING AND HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS IS ALSO A FRAUD

THIS IS NOT A SINGLE FAKE COMPANY, ANOTHER IS IN AJMAN NAMED GLOBAL CONSULTANCY AND HR SOLUTIONS, IN R-HOLDING BUILDING, AJMAN... THEY ALSO DO THE SAME THING ... I SAW AN AD AND CALLED THE NUMBER .. THEY SAID TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE BEFORE 3 .. I RUSHED FROM ABUDHABI TO AJMAN ... AND THEY TOOK 100 DHS AS REGISTRATION FEE OF MY CV .. AND SAID WE WILL FIND JOB FO YOU ... AFTER 2 DAYS THEY CALLED ME BACK THT WE HAVE FOUND A NETWORK ENGINEER JOB IN DUBAI FOR U .. AND U HAVE TO COME FOR INTERVIEW AT THE SAME OFFICE ... I WENT THEIR AND THEY JUST TTOK A NORMAL INTERVIEW .. THE GUY SAID THT ITZ NOT A PROBLEM IF U HAVE NO EXPERIENCE .. OUR CLIENT WANTS FRESHSERS .. I ASKED HUIM MANY TIMES THT HOW A COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR FRESHERS WHERE ELSE EVERY OTHER COMPANY OR SAY NORMAL COMPANY IS HIRING EXPERIENCED STAFF ... ANYWAYS .. HE TOOK 400 DHS FROM ME AS CONSULTANCY FEE .. AND SAID IF I DUN GET THAT JOB THIS AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED ... 2 DAYS PASSED .. NO REPLY FROM THEM ... AFTER 5 DAYS ... I CALLED THEM BACK AND ASKED ABT MY INTERVIEW .. THEY SAID .. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COMPANY TO CALL YOU ... AND AFTER THT WHENEVER I CALLED THEY TOLD THE SAME STORY ... AND NOW THEIR PHONE IS DEAD ...

BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO CATCH THE BA$SATRDS ...

ANYBODY OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A JOB .. PLZ ALSO BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

GLOBAL MARKETING AND HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS, 2ND FLOOR, R-HOLDING BUILDING, SHEIKH KHALIFA BIN ZAYED ROAD, AJMAN, UAE

• Mc
    mchattha Aug 19, 2011

I resqest to The Police of sharjah, please take a serious action against Dubai Gate consultansy. This is totaly fruad company.many people are face them. the Dubai gate is only getting the money by paper advisertisment. come for interview pay fee for job but no jobs. only getting the money from simple people. For say GOD take an action against Dubai gate consultansy.

Thanks

• Fa
    farooque2824 Jul 31, 2011

Even the same thing happend with me. Guys it is time to teach them a lesson. If we all go there together then they will have to refund our money. So let me know where we all should meet and go to their office. Its high time we take action against them

• Bh
    bhonemelyn Jul 22, 2011

...We just been here in DUBAI GATE CONSULTANCY in sharjah ang we're about 4 applicants wanted to try our luck as we saw in the khaleej times this job offer and its really a good salary offered with benefits. We went there for the application and all of a sudden, they told us to pay 200 dirhams each for the application fee and take note... "IT'S REFUNDABLE"as what the lady said if we didnt passed the interview.. we are all surprised to pay this amount but then goes on... we paid it as we are thinking that it will really helps us to have new job. And before we leave the place. ther're saying that after 2 day we well expect a call from them for the final interview.
    ... then after 2 days, we didnt receive a call thatswhy we called them to follow up our application, then the lady named Dinah said that her manager is busy thatshwy we have to wait for one more day for the interview. Then one day after, we received a call from the DubaI gate to informed us that we are all passed in our application and there is a contract signing already and we have to be there after 2 days. Ofcourse, all of us are happy and so excited to have new job and new higher salary.
    ...then after we received a call from them, one of my friend checked the site of DUBAI GATE CONSULTANSY in sharjah and a lot of FRAUD MESSAGES came across with from different people who applied there as well... our excitement changed with worried and temper as why there are people in Dubai who's working illegal instead to help other people for good. This people.. and you know WHO ALL YOU ARE... you will be punished soon! your life will be in trouble. especially to the manager of this illegal company... ITS REALLY A WASTE OF TIME...MONEY... EFFORT...and even talking with you is also waste because your unprofessional. were not the loser!! you are the LOSER!!!
    ... feel so bad to your next VICTIM!!!

>>> BE AWARE!!! This DUBAI GATE CONSULTANSY IN SHARJAH IS A HELL!!! ITS REALLY A BIG FRAUD!!!

• Ca
    carina maria Jun 25, 2011

ali, khalid, noor, fathima, this name i remember!! they are muslim, haram muslim!!! they enjoying cheating people who needs jobs!!! one day allah punish them for what they are doing!!! hope there family will not suffer!!!specially f they have children!!they fear applicants f they like already to take the money because there is no job at all!! ali, khalid, noor, fathima of fake dubai gate agency!!! everything you will do! will turn back on you!!!