DRI*PCTOOLS 952-908-4084 GBRDEBIT ON VISA CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

N Review updated:

On 02.06.2009 we have been debited EUR 149.75 by DRI*PCTOOLS [protected] GBR
Could you explain why we are debited and for what tool or service ?

• Le
    Leathel Emery Jul 23, 2020

Dear Sir,
    I am being charged $9.00 per month for something I do not know when it was ordered, what it is, or anything concerning it. I don't know where it came from. Please tell me what it is asap. I am ill and don't know what this charge is. If it is not familiar to me I want it taken off.

Leathel I Emery
    [email protected]

• Si
    silverfox1313 Jun 09, 2010

Ditto for the U. S. I have NO idea who they are, but they charged my bank account $14.95 or something. When I called, they played 'pass the buck' and told me I would get an email from somebody else (the one who made the charges, yea right!) who would give me a refund. That whole thing will take 24-48 hours. In the meantime, they put my account into overdrawn! Yes, I know, I run a low balance, but it is MY account.

christabelle Dec 14, 2009

I have same problem in australia...this is not legal and we need to stop this