10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Dressbarn / rude cashier and customer service

Sh May 23, 2019 Review updated:

I experience horrible customer service during my visit today around 3:00 p.m. I first return some items and had no problems. Once I started looking around she acted like she had to put something up twice. very close to me. The 1st time she reached behind me without saying excuse me and hung something without saying anything. The second time sh reached in front of me and hung something but said a snobby I'm sorry. I just walked away. I tried on some clothes and then [protected] Sales Assoc 98 rung my things up. she threw my clothes in the back without attempting to fold them. I told her that she wants meto take straight from the store to the cleaners. She went on to say that we have had a ruff day and went to the next customer while I ended up folding my clothes. She is very rude and does not care. The other two employees stayed in the back the entire time during the second encounter with this cashier.

Comments

• Bi
      May 23, 2019

Right. This person has had to put up with you bringing things back to the store that you obviously thought well enough to get. Then, you amble around and essentially get huffy when they don't small talk with you. They have a job to do, move your dumptruck the heck out of their way. The vast majority of the latter half of your statement is even less intelligible, but I will attempt to interpret. So, she threw your clothes into a bag without folding them? Oh my goodness, you poor tortured soul! You might have PTSD from shopping at Dress Barn. You are an empty vacuous dolt and should be ashamed of yourself. I don't blame the other employees for trying to evade you and I frankly feel sorry for the one that had to put up with you. Go shop online, you land yacht!

Hope that helps!