Dreamsplus Consulting Pvt LtdDisconnection

D

Dear sir,

This is Arun from Dreamsplus Consulting Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of my Company we are doing some telemarketing activity in my mobile so the TROI Disconnected My Line But all my clients call in this number only so kindly activate my number. Hereafter I won't do such things and also i will register in TROI.

Registration Details
Your application is complete. Your Application number is 'A22115457'.
Your Username is [protected] and Password has been sent through email to your email [protected]@dreamsplus.in
You may now proceed for payment. Please note that your registration will be effective only when you make payment.

My Number:[protected]