drawsigntruemoveltd.infoTo claim my money which i get from lottery scams

I have receive an message from +7865. That true move company has awarded USD$ 3, 000, 000 to my number but ihaven't receive any information from there. I'm waiting that information..

• Aa
    Aagii Amgalan Aug 25, 2017

I have received an SMS saying I have won USD$500000 from true move. My name is Amgalan Altantsetseg and my e-mail address is [email protected], and facebook address Aagii Amgalan .I am from Mongolia, Ulanbator, and is still waiting for the win.Can that be fas tracket?. My phone number mobile +[protected], +[protected].Thank you.Contact me SMS

• Eq
    Eqbal Ahmadzai Aug 12, 2017

I have received an message form true move that I my number is selected as a winner of $500.000 usd dollars from TrueMove International Ballot so could you please showing me that how can I collect them
    Best regards
    My email

• En
    enkhjargal odbayar Jul 23, 2017

hi I am very happy. My email is [email protected]

• Pr
    Pra deep pradeep Jul 19, 2017

I received an sms from +[protected], l mobile draw true move ballot international award programme, that my mobile number has awarded USD$5, 000, 000.
    My mobile number is +[protected]
    My name is pradeep adhikari
    My email id is [email protected]

Saleem Saudatmand Jul 12, 2017

dont know how much is it true .
    i also recive a SMS from BALLOT that my number won 500000 USD in true move international the ID are as follow [protected] and my name is Abdul Salim from Afghanistan my phone no is [protected]...

thanks

Shah Navabzadeh Jun 28, 2017

Hello my name is Samiullah I have received a text message from the number : + [protected]
    that I won 500, 000 USA dollars I am from Afghanistan and my mail is : [email protected] thanks a lot from your company how can I get my award if it's really true. ..

Shoaib1591 Jun 20, 2017

I am kawsar from afghanistan. I had a message that i win 5, 000, 000$ it was from ballot. My email is [email protected] And i have acode too

• Wa
    wahideh Jun 17, 2017

I have received an messenger that my number has awarded USD$ 5000000
    My e-mail adresse is [email protected]
    I am waiting for your information.

• Wa
    wahideh Jun 17, 2017

I have received an messenger that my number has awarded USD$ 5000000
    My email address is [email protected]

• Gh
    ghasemabd May 17, 2014

i have received a sms from tmcl dated : 30/4/2014 abt the $ us 2000000 what is it ? my email is: [email protected]

• Fa
    fariba hosseini May 12, 2014

I have receive sms regarding my mobil no.my name is fariba hosseini and my e-mail is faribahosse
    [email protected] i am from iran. [protected])

rajaei May 11, 2014

i have received the message from +777 that i was selected in the 2014 true Move Inc $2000000sd Int "I Mobile Festival . my name is rajaei and mobile [protected] and my email id is [email protected]

maryamtaba May 06, 2014

I have recieved a message from 777 about winning 2000000 usd.would you please tell me what it is about? my address:[email protected]

• In
    INVESTIGATION DEPT UK May 05, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT TO HELP YOU ACERTAIN IF THE LOTTERY OF TRUE OR FAKE E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Me
    Mehdi Aghalar May 05, 2014

I have received an SMS saying I have won USD$2, 000, 000 from true move.
    My name is Mehdi Aghalar and my e-mail address is [email protected] Am
    from Iran and is still waiting for the win.

• Sc
    SCAM BUREAU DEPART UK May 04, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT TO ACERTAIN IF FAKE OR REAL E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ha
    hamid reza May 03, 2014

I have received the message like others.my name is hamid reza
    .my email is [email protected]

shahram888 May 02, 2014

this is Shahram
    I received a text massage from your company clams that I won 2, 000, 000 us
    dollars, this is my information regards your advise. my mobile no. is +[protected]

• Al
    Alireza vojdanparast asl May 02, 2014

To true move company
    I have recieved a short message from TMCL that True move company has awarded 2000 000 USD$.I don`t have any more Information.I would appreciate If you can help me how to get my money.

your`s sincerely
    Vojdanparast alireza
    country:Iran
    City:Tehran

• Ha
    hamidreza moharrami May 02, 2014

I have received a message saying I have won $2, 000, 000.I am waiting for more information.My name is Ha mid and my mobile number is +[protected].My email is [email protected]

• So
    sophia_pkg May 02, 2014

q3gsergse

• So
    sophia_pkg May 02, 2014

hi im sophia from iran.my email:[email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad Eghbalzadeh May 02, 2014

I have relieved an massage from 777 .True move company has awarded $ 2, 000, 000 USD to my number.so m waiting for some info, hope it will be true...my email is [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad Eghbalzadeh May 02, 2014

I have relieved an massage from 777 .True move company has awarded $ 2, 00, 000 USD to my number.so m waiting for some info, hope it will be true...my email is [email protected]

• Ho
    hoda1364 May 01, 2014

i have recieved an massage from 777 .true move company has awarded usd$ 2, 00, 000 to my number.so m waiting for some informatiom, hope it will be true...my adress is [email protected]

• Hf
    H.Farzaneh May 01, 2014

my name is H.Farzaneh and my name' phone is (LG G2)... and my email id is [email protected]

• Za
    zahra afshar May 01, 2014

i have sms from 777...your mobile was selevted in the 2014 true move Inc. $2000000usd Int mobile festival.To claim, send your name, mobile to:
    my name is zahra afshar and my email id is [email protected]

• Al
    ali ravasian May 01, 2014

i have received a sms about the usd 2, 000, 000$ mobile festival.i hope its true.
    my name is ali ravasian, my mobile number is +[protected] and my email: [email protected]

• Am
    amirhossein May 01, 2014

I have receive that 'Your Mobile was selected in the 2014 True Move Inc. $2, 000, 000USD Int'l Mobile festival.To claim, Send your Name, Mobile to: [email protected]' from 777
    Amirhossein
    [protected]

• Ak
    A.K.M Obaidullah Apr 27, 2013

i received a massage from 668420, TRUE MOVE COMPANY LTD, worth GBP 1000000, I am waitin for further response.my name is A.K.M Obaidullah and my email address is [email protected] please contact rapidly and i hope it will be true.

• Selfish Apr 26, 2013

I received a massage +668420
    That i have won USD $ 1, 000, 000 from True move but i didn't got it.
    Name: Mizanur Rahman
    Country: Bangladesh
    E-mail: [email protected]

• Su
    sudhir lal kar Apr 25, 2013

i have got a sms saying i have got us 3000000 as a lottery my name is sudhir lal kar my email address is [email protected]
    my country is bangladesh how cani i get my money plz infrom me

• Su
    sudhir lal kar Apr 25, 2013

me sudhir lal kar i am from bangladesh i have received a sms tha i win a lottery amount 1, 00, 000 pound my email address is
    [email protected] my mobile no is +[protected]

• shaky mazid Apr 25, 2013

i have received the sms from 668420 was 1, 000, 000, pounds draw my name shaky from bangladesh my email [email protected]

• Kr
    krishnashowri Mar 14, 2013

krishnashowri barmalokkhatri

Anish Thapa Jan 10, 2013

i have got a message from +474645. The message tells that I have been awarded with total sum of USD$3, 000, 000.But still no other info have been given to me so far. as, for your requirement: I am Anish Thapa and my email id is= [email protected]
    I am waiting for you positive response.

Sanjay Malla Jan 02, 2013

I have received the message from+474645, True Move Thai, worth $3, 000, 000. I m waiting to get further informations n prompt response.. My name is Kumar Sanjeevan Malla and my id is [email protected]

Rabi Thapa Dec 28, 2012

I have receive a message from +7865. That true move company has awarded USD$ 3, 000, 000 to my number but i haven't receive any information from there. I'm waiting that information..
    Name ; Rabi Thapa
    cell no;[protected]
    email address;[email protected]

ramkrishna kayastha Dec 15, 2012

I have received a message which tells that I am awarded but I still can't believe that, make sure it's not a joke. Here is what you asked for-
    Name: Hasta Bahadur Tamang
    E-mail Address: [email protected]
    Mobile Number: +977-1-[protected]

• Ta
    taranath Dec 13, 2012

I received an sms from +474645, INTEL mobile draw true move company limited Thailand, that my mobile number has awarded USD$3, 000, 000
    name:Tara Nath Dahal