drawsigntruemoveltd.info β€” To claim my money which i get from lottery scams

I have receive an message from +7865. That true move company has awarded USD$ 3, 000, 000 to my number but ihaven't receive any information from there. I'm waiting that information..

sabin shre sth a Nov 04, 2012

m happy now m a millioner...yuppy, my id [protected]@gmail.com

• Gr
    Grettel Nov 06, 2012

He recibido un mensaje del número 7765 con una oferta en usd $ 3, 000, 000 a mi número telefónico, no sé si es cierto, de ser así este es mi correo [protected]@gmail.com para que me contacten.

• Ke
    Keshab Parajuli Nov 07, 2012

I have receive sms regarding my mobile no my name is Keshab Parajuli and email address is [protected]@yahoo.com. I am from Nepal.

• In
    ingiborgi Nov 08, 2012

i recived message +7765.true move company and have avarded 3.000.000$ to my nomber
    my address... [protected]@inbox.ru

• La
    Lanimahana Nov 11, 2012

I have recieved an SMS saying I have won USD$3, 000, 000 from truemove. My name is Lanimahana and my e-mail adress is [protected]@yahoo.com. Am from Papua new Guinea and is still waiting for the win. Can that be fast tracked?

Krishna Bist Nov 12, 2012

i have recieved an massage from +7865.true move company has awarded usd$ 3, 00, 000 to my number.so m waiting for some informatiom, hope it will be true...my adress is [protected]@yahoo.com and name is Krishna Bist...hope that it will be soon...

Rojina Gyawali Nov 12, 2012

I have received an SMS saying I have won USD$3, 000, 000 from true move. My name is Rojina Gyawali and my e-mail address is [protected]@hotmail.com. I Am from Jwalakhel, Lalitpur and is still waiting for the win. Can that be fast tracked?

• Di
    Dipti Acharya Nov 12, 2012

I have received an sms on my mobile saying i have won USD$3, 000, 000 from true move thai and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ra
    raj121 Nov 12, 2012

I have received an sms saying i have won USD$3, 000, 000 from True Move Thai from +474645. my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sh
    shovit yadav Nov 12, 2012

i have received us$3000000 from no. +474645/ on 13/11/2012 9:35. my name is Shovit Lal Yadav. MY email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    shovit yadav Nov 12, 2012

I have received US$3000000 as prize money from +474645. my name is Shovit Lal Yadav and my email adress is yadav.[protected]@gmail.com

• Bh
    bhimsen mahat Nov 12, 2012

I received an sms in the inform that, from INTEL mobile draw true move Company limited Thailand, that my mobile number has awarded USD$ 3, 000, 000.
    name _bhimsen mahat
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ju
    Junee Shah Nov 12, 2012

I have recieved an massage from +474645 that True Move Thai company has awarded USD$ 3, 000, 000 to my number.So I am waiting for some informatiom, hope it will be true.My adress is [protected]@yahoo.com and name is Junee Shah. Hope that it will be soon.

• Ne
    netra prasad chapagain Nov 12, 2012

I received an sms from +474645, INTEL mobile draw true move company limited Thailand, that my mobile number has awarded USD$3, 000, 000 on Nov-13-2012 at 9:35 am.
    Name:Netra prasad chapagain

I am Deepak Sai
    My E-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com
    Thany you.

rohit shrestha Nov 13, 2012

i have received a sms from +474645 abt the US$3, 000, 000.What is this about???
    My name is Rohit shrestha and my email id is rohit.[protected]@gmail.com

• Al
    Alan James Watson Nov 13, 2012

It is a scam. You will be asked to send them a sum of money as "fees" and they will disappear with that money.

Krishna Neupane Nov 13, 2012

I I received an sms from +474645, l mobile draw true move company limited Thailand, that my mobile number has awarded USD$3, 000, 000.
    My mobile number is +977-[protected]

email is [protected]@gmail.com
    and my name is Krishna Neupane

• Su
    Suraj Acharya Nov 13, 2012

I have recieved an massage from +7865 and then from +474645 that True Move Thai company has awarded USD $ 3, 000, 000 to my number.So I am waiting for some informatiom, hope it will be true.My adress is [protected]@yahoo.com and my name is Ramesh Acharya from Kathmandu. Hope that it will be soon.

sanjeev123 Nov 13, 2012

i also received message from +7(4645), true movie thai like that. seems like its scam

• Pr
    Pratham bhattarai Nov 13, 2012

I have got sms that true move thai have awarded my mobile. My name is pradeep bhattarai&my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

Roshan dhungel Nov 13, 2012

Like others above, i have also received a message from +74645 that my mobile number is awarded USD$3, 000, 000.
    MY NUMBER: +[protected]
    MY E-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
    FROM NEPAL

• As
    Ashok Bhurtel Nov 13, 2012

As i have received the message from +74645, True Move Thai, worth USD$3, 000, 000, m waiting to get further more informations n prompt response please . my name is Ashok Bhurtel and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mu
    Mukesh Bikram Wasti Nov 13, 2012

True Move Company Has awarded USD $ 3, 000, 000 to My Mobile Number. I have received an SMS in the inform that, from INTEL Mobile draw By True Move Company Limited

• Su
    Subindra9 Nov 13, 2012

i have received a sms from+74645 abt $3, 000, 000.whats is about????
    My name is sudashan thapa and [protected]@yahoo.com...

mamata Nov 13, 2012

name:mamata tamang

• Vi
    VIJAY thpap Nov 14, 2012

me too got the message regarding USD 3000000 won from +474645 my name is VIJAY THAPA email : manzil.[protected]@gmail.com

krishna prasad niraula Nov 14, 2012

i received an sms from +474645, i mobile draw true move company limited Thailand, that my mobile number has awarded
    USD$3OOO, 000. My name is Krishna prasad niraula and my email id is [protected]@hotmail.com

krishna prasad niraula Nov 14, 2012

i have received the sms from+474645, true move Thai. my name is Sharmila khadka and my email address is [protected]@rocketmail.com

• Cb
    cbani Nov 15, 2012

my name is shivani chalise and my email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Bi
    bishwo Nov 15, 2012

i got the sms fr true move ltd wit the msg i have won us$3000000.i knw its fake even though m trying.
    name:-bishwo maharjan
    email:[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ra
    Ram shankar adhikari Nov 15, 2012

As i have received the message from +474645,
    True Move Thai, worth USD$3, 000, 000, m
    waiting to get further more informations n
    prompt response please . my name is Ram shankar adhikari
    and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

Sandesh Bogati Nov 15, 2012

Same as all above... my name is Sandesh Bogati and email is [protected]@hotail.com

Sandesh Bogati Nov 15, 2012

Same here. Mine name Sandesh Bogati and mine email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

• De
    deepak rana Nov 15, 2012

i got massage frm frm same number my email adress [protected]@hotmail.com

• Go
    Gopal Pandey Nov 16, 2012

i have an sms from +474645 true move thai has awarded my mobile no. the total sum of usd $ 1, 000, 000 in this year INTL draw. my name is Gopal kumar pandey and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

SailenP Nov 16, 2012

i have received a sms from +474645 abt the US$3, 000, 000. What is this about???
    My name is Sailen Prajapati and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pr
    Prajina Nov 16, 2012

i have received sms from +474645. I was awarded USD$3, 000, 000 by a [protected]@truemoveltd.info. i m Prajina Khadge. email:[protected]@hotmail.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices